Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 3939 Posts

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Re: guillermo coria cheering thread

:S well it would help if his site actualy updated itself once in a while!!!!

:fiery:

·
Registered
5,319 Posts

*sigh* lets just hope he's not injured

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
TO BAD :sad:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
nice pic of coria :hearts:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
wait till you see him in real life then you can say he looks better in real than on a pic ;)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

maratgirl said:
wait till you see him in real life then you can say he looks better in real than on a pic ;)
yeah, it's my dream to see him in real live. You know, I saw Rogi already two times, saw Clement two times, saw some other players, but I never saw Guille yet.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
No I didn't saw him in real but I think that he must look better in real than on a pic right??

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

maratgirl said:
No I didn't saw him in real but I think that he must look better in real than on a pic right??

yeah, it was the same with Rogi ;)
Mmm, if Guille once plays in Holland, I'll visit that tourny, do you come then too?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
definatly!!! and when marat is there too I'll sleep for the tournies door :p

·
Registered
2,493 Posts

maratgirl said:

id have to agree there ;)

such a munchkin he is :D

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

Princess Liz said:
id have to agree there ;)

such a munchkin he is :D
is a munchkin someone who is very small??

Reactions: Nymeria

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Wow, you're really lucky that you can visit tourny's that often! I really don't have money to visit that much tourny's. I only visit tourny's in holland, and Guille is never there :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

Now I understand it, you know, I still go to college, that's why I don't have the money... It's a dream of me to visit Roland Garros once, and I'm sure I'll see Guillermo there!
I don't think you're crazy, I prefer the same. Tennis is much more interesting as lying on the beach.

Can I ask how old al you people are? I'm 18.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

Next week Coria will finaly play a tourny again. He'll play in Stuttgart.
There are some tough oponents, like Moya and costa. But I'm sure Guille will be able to defeat them!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts

Rosie said:
Hi all, - well reading your posts about seeing people "live" - I know I'm biased (!), but I've seen Guille loads of times in Roland Garros, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon and quite a few other places (guess I'm just lucky and can go to lots of tournaments :) , and he is just so cute in real life! He's also really sweet, because he's always got time to talk to people and be nice to his fans (not all players are like that I'm afraid :( . Guess that's why he's my favourite - can't wait to see him again!

Love to all, from Rosie
Hey Rosie, this is so great :) I always thought Guille is such a nice and wonderful guy! :hearts:
Did you also see other players (for example Marat? ;) )?

21 - 40 of 3939 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.