Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: guillermo coria cheering thread

I did also give up my hope. I did love this site, and was really sad that I lost all my posts, and my friends. But then I received an e-mail that everybody was on wtaworld, and now I'm used to be on wtaworld. I've more posts there as I have here. Happily they are both online now :)

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

:wavey: Rosie, welcome on the board :)
Princess Liz :) I remember you of the French guys thread, but we did never chat. Hope you will be often in here :)

I can't wait to see another match of Guille, you know, my fav player (federer) is still in Wimbledon, but has been too long ago that I've seen my 2nd fav.....

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

With the old atpworld you could make an own avatar, but at the moment it isn't yet possible. There are more people who asked this. I wished it was still possible, because I want to change mine too, but as long as I can't change it I will have this Legolas avatar.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

maratgirl said:
wait till you see him in real life then you can say he looks better in real than on a pic ;)
yeah, it's my dream to see him in real live. You know, I saw Rogi already two times, saw Clement two times, saw some other players, but I never saw Guille yet.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

maratgirl said:
No I didn't saw him in real but I think that he must look better in real than on a pic right??

yeah, it was the same with Rogi ;)
Mmm, if Guille once plays in Holland, I'll visit that tourny, do you come then too?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Wow, you're really lucky that you can visit tourny's that often! I really don't have money to visit that much tourny's. I only visit tourny's in holland, and Guille is never there :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

Now I understand it, you know, I still go to college, that's why I don't have the money... It's a dream of me to visit Roland Garros once, and I'm sure I'll see Guillermo there!
I don't think you're crazy, I prefer the same. Tennis is much more interesting as lying on the beach.

Can I ask how old al you people are? I'm 18.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

Next week Coria will finaly play a tourny again. He'll play in Stuttgart.
There are some tough oponents, like Moya and costa. But I'm sure Guille will be able to defeat them!

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·

If I read this I'm realy jealous.... I want to meet Guille too!!!!
Maybe I've to send him an e-mail and ask if he please want to play in Holland :p

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

We've three tourny's in Holland. I can understand he will not come to Rotterdam, because usually only players of europe are there. I can also understand he will not come to the Dutch open, because it's not a very big tourny (but it is on clay). But it would be great if he could come to Rosmalen once...
But now I'm hoping Holland will play Argentina with the Davis Cup. In Holland offcourse, because it's too expensive to go to Argentina I think.

But on the other hand, it would be easy if a idol would travel to the country of the fan, but you're a bigger fan if you travel to the country where your idol is playing :p I think I'll collect money and go to the French open in a few years.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

Hey Femke :) No, I'm not on holidays, but I had to visit an aunt today. The first thing I did when I was back at home was checking if Guille did win :p
Rosie, You will see Guille? Oh, you're really lucky! I wished I could go there too...

1 - 20 of 556 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.