Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
yey - finally a place for gullie here....
always visited the one at WTA world - just never posted

trust - my tv once again decides to show coverage of the tourney he doesnt play. ggrrrrr :fiery:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
:wavey: Hey Legolas...

I will definately be around here alot more from now on! :)

Esther - No we don't get Bastad or Gsatad (sp?) We get the stupid American tournament that no one wants to see *glares*

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Re: guillermo coria cheering thread

maratgirl said:
wait till you see him in real life then you can say he looks better in real than on a pic ;)

id have to agree there ;)

such a munchkin he is :D

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Re: guillermo coria cheering thread

maratgirl said:
is a munchkin someone who is very small??
ehehe yes it is.....

but over here in aussie we use it to describe someone who is really cute and sweet.

which is exactly what gullie is.

*shares her story*

i didnt really pay much atention to him because he was practising with mario ancic and i was a bigger mario fan at the time. but there was this group of argentinian guys who hung around the whole time to talk to gullie, and it was just me my friend and this group of guys watching them train so it was very...intimate? you might say...lol

anyway - after gullie had finished training he went over and had a HUGE chat to the guys and took seriously like 100 photos and stayed around for a while with them and just talked and signed for them and everything then he finally had to go. i swear to god it made those guys day.

To bad i was so infatuated with mario....i would have gone and got a photo with gullie too :(

Next year :D lol

I met Marat too Mrs Love Fire :p :dance:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
He is just the cutest things isnt he?! where abouts did you meet him?!

Id have to say...he is just as nice as Gullie....always doing things for his fans :hearts: lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.