Re: guillermo coria cheering thread

where's he playing next?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Gui will play in Kitzbuhel (sp?)

Missunderstood? Who of the marat fans in Guillermo thread on wtaworld are you?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Ah ok, good to know! It's just fantastic that atpworld is back. Don't you think?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts

:wayvey:

Yeah absolutly FANTASTIC.I already did give up hope long time ago,so it was a great surprise to see it is back ;) I already got used without atpworld but now its more amazing its back :D :D :D

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I did also give up my hope. I did love this site, and was really sad that I lost all my posts, and my friends. But then I received an e-mail that everybody was on wtaworld, and now I'm used to be on wtaworld. I've more posts there as I have here. Happily they are both online now :)

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
yey - finally a place for gullie here....
always visited the one at WTA world - just never posted

trust - my tv once again decides to show coverage of the tourney he doesnt play. ggrrrrr :fiery:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

:wavey: Rosie, welcome on the board :)
Princess Liz :) I remember you of the French guys thread, but we did never chat. Hope you will be often in here :)

I can't wait to see another match of Guille, you know, my fav player (federer) is still in Wimbledon, but has been too long ago that I've seen my 2nd fav.....

·
Registered
5,319 Posts

Bastad- dont we get that liz?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
hey everybody!!!!

just a question *again? yeah again!!* how do you show your own avatar I can't find it anywhere??

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

With the old atpworld you could make an own avatar, but at the moment it isn't yet possible. There are more people who asked this. I wished it was still possible, because I want to change mine too, but as long as I can't change it I will have this Legolas avatar.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
:wavey: Hey Legolas...

I will definately be around here alot more from now on! :)

Esther - No we don't get Bastad or Gsatad (sp?) We get the stupid American tournament that no one wants to see *glares*

·
Registered
5,319 Posts

typical
i miss guillermo :(

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

Legolas said:
With the old atpworld you could make an own avatar, but at the moment it isn't yet possible. There are more people who asked this. I wished it was still possible, because I want to change mine too, but as long as I can't change it I will have this Legolas avatar.
to bad :sad:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

maratgirl said:
to bad :sad:

:sad: for you, Í'm sure you would like to have a great Marat avatar ;)

I'm really happy at the moment, because Roger is in final :bounce: I wished his oponent was Guille :p

·
Registered
5,319 Posts

Winner of Roland Garros next year? sounds good :) but he'll have to fight against Seb for it...;)

1 - 20 of 3939 Posts