Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guillermo Coria had a WC in Barletta and draws are out!!!

1st Round :
Guillermo Coria vs Ernest Eschauer

Eschauer is the 1st seed but i hope guille can win!!!
if wins he will play against the WC gianluca Naso or one qualy!!

Good luck guilleeeee

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Well that sucks for a first round but...I mean he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Good luck Guille! Go for it; what have you got to lose? :shrug: aside from sanity..

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
It's a good draw, really, Eschauer is in horrid form and can't win a match to save his life, for months now. His ranking is completely meaningless, I would be more afraid of 9/10 of the other guys in the draw.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
A new match, a new hope :p Vamos Guille! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
it's werner eschauer, not ernest :p

and as francoise said, he hasn't won too much over the last six months. his ranking points all come from summer '07. it's a good draw, don't be afraid. let's hope he puts up a solid match, vamos guille!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
It's a good draw, really, Eschauer is in horrid form and can't win a match to save his life, for months now. His ranking is completely meaningless, I would be more afraid of 9/10 of the other guys in the draw.
Wow, that means Guille should win this match or suffer MAJOR embarassment! :eek:
Thanks for the info Fran :yeah:

·
Registered
142 Posts
when is he playing?

·
Registered
168 Posts
yeah, that 1st seed is a fake, he hasn't won too much, he even has just won one match this year against Spanish Salva dival in three sets! his record this year is 1-6,
so guille has lots of chances to win!

i heard he is playing tomorrow at 9 am Argentina, but i don't know, there isn't the order of play for tomorrow yet, so i don't know....

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have faith in guille this time , he will play in tuesday and in this challenger there is livescore point for point!!

camon guille!!!

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
1st Round :
Guillermo Coria vs Werner Eschauer

Eschauer is the 1st seed but i hope guille can win!!!
it was no error - they knew who the one TRUE #1 was! :lol: and so they sat him there in the draw because that is where the #1 player goes. :D

thank you barletta for your wisdom.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
guille is on the court now, leading 2-1 with a break up. COME ON!!!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
he takes the first set 6-2. please keep this up, guille!

3 DFs only so far.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts