Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I didn't watch the Volandri match, looks like it was a good idea not to. :lol:

I know he likes Barcelona, but he should have rather played Munich imo which has a much weaker field, since he is still struggling to win a match on the Challenger tour.

Anyway, he was lucky and got the best possible first round draw for him. Gabashvili can self-destruct - and I see he just got bagelled by Montanes in the MC qualies, so it's doable.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I hadn't checked the News thread, he says in the letter Saara posted he has a problem with his wrist, is that right?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I hadn't checked the News thread, he says in the letter Saara posted he has a problem with his wrist, is that right?
A little problem "problemita" but there is nothing serious...he can play, he just need to be quiet

·
Registered
512 Posts
Vamosss Coriaaa you are the best!!!!!! !!!! !!!!

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Looking forward to this match! :woohoo: Vamos Guille!!!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
YES, Guille takes the first set in style after recovering from a break down and compensating 7 DF. Not bad.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
5-7 6-4 6-4 is a good score... except that this opponent was almost hand-picked as the worst guy in the whole draw. :eek: but hes ranked 138.

good news is only 9 double faults, and the balance of the games seemed to be lost to a weak 2nd serve, which we know but at least is more narrowly defined than not being able to put the ball in the court during a match.

it was 110 points to 102. but for coria, 60% won on 1st serve, only 40% on 2nd. High first serve percentage of 73% also hopeful.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Heaps of photos on Getty :bounce:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts