Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
18,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yay, according to "La Nación" Guille will play next week in Paraguay, the Asunción Challenger
Vamos!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Great news.
That's the way I like it. He MUST NOT stop trying!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
the more matches he plays the less nerves hell feel. hes got a huge psychological barrier to break down and i really hope he does!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
the more matches he plays the less nerves hell feel. hes got a huge psychological barrier to break down and i really hope he does!!
oh my god! I love your avatar! :worship: :eek:

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
Great to hear he will already play next week again :yeah:

I hope it will get better step by step in every tournament he plays :worship:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hey that's really great! I was thinking maybe he would not play it, but I'm glad to hear he's gonna make the effort. Vamos Guille!!!

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
good :D really good. happy to see he's not letting that incident ruin his comeback plans. Vamos, this time we want a full match, no more retiring, no matter if it's gonna be a win or a lose :p

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
haha, amen to that! :D

:spit:
Hey there Kay! Where ya been?? :D

ReturnWinner said:
I would be really happy if he can play and finish the match and not making many dfs, i do not care for the score
Well I don't mind the df's. I mean, he can still win with them. Basically, it depends on when he commits them. It also depends on whether he lets 'em bother him. They've been around for like 2 years now? He should be like "Oh hey there DF, how's yo mama and dem? Well as you can see I'm in the middle of a match right now, and I'd appreciate it if you'd get like the Mass Mutua commercial and stay at the back of my mind. Gracias." ya know? But we'll see. 2 bucks says he's not gonna retire. Finishing, as you said, is the important thing :)

Vamos Guille :D

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
the draw:

Maximo Gonzalez ARG [8] vs. Guillermo Coria ARG [WC]
Bartolome Salva-Vidal ESP vs. Carlos Salamanca COL
Edgardo Massa ARG vs. Qualifier
Santiago Giraldo COL vs. Martin Vassallo Arguello ARG [2]

gonzalez is ranked #131 and they have never played against before.

mucha suerte, guillermo! no retiring this time

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hey there Kay! Where ya been?? :D
around :p

trying not to bore everyone to death with my tirades on Guille to stop messing around with our minds.

gonzalez is ranked #131 and they have never played against before.

mucha suerte, guillermo! no retiring this time
:hatoff:

vamos Guille! show everyone what you've got :D :tennis: and no injuries, please

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Suerte Guille!

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Well, Gonzalez is on a role lately, so certainly not the draw we wanted, but he has a chance against anyone in such a tournament, let's hope he pulls it off.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Well, Gonzalez is on a role lately, so certainly not the draw we wanted, but he has a chance against anyone in such a tournament, let's hope he pulls it off.
Wait wait, pulls what off? Will I get to see? :confused: Bad joke, sorry (kinda).

2 Dollars! 2 dollars says Guille will NOT retire! VAMOS!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts