Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guille once said, this thread is where you post what he had said about his future and aspirations and what we want him to be in the upcoming years. Feel free to point out his weaknesses!

Anyway, i started this thread because a few months back he said that he will training for world number 1 next year.. What do you guys think? Is it possible, considering that there are so many upcoming talented player,eg. nadal, gasquet, ancic and so on. What do you guys think of his chances? And of course considering that federer is still GOD at the moment. :D

ps: feel free to change topic when you guys get tired of this.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm.probably you guys have nothing to say. hahaha. maybe we can make this an off-topic thread. like we can talk about movies and stuff. what do ya think???

·
Chiudi-fan
75,901 Posts
icy, maybe you should have a look at the chatthread :) that is a thread where we usually go off topic... sometimes movies, sometimes soccer (anna, zwaan and I are big ajax-fans :p), or whatever is on at that moment. I'll bump the thread, so you will know which thread I mean

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really belive that he has a serious chance, he work for it all this year.he play in clay, is his favorite surface of course,but work really hard in different surfaces… as he said "i wanna be a complete player",i thing he is getting what he want and still in inside the top ten , that´s a really hard thing to do :wavey: :worship:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts