Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This match...

Watching Lopez (on clay) makes my eyes bleed. That combination of servebotting and junkballing is just unbearable.

Very good 3. set from Thiem :yeah:

7 wins in a row...

·
Registered
22,255 Posts
The new Cuevas :worship:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Turned into a bit of a dog fight in the end. At least the servebotting pusher got sent packing and Dom is in his 4th final :yippee:

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts
He didn't lose a service game today :worship:

That was the only positive thing. But at least he pulled through.
Good luck tomorrow against (hopefully) Bellucci :p

In his post-match-interview on court he said that he lost every time he played against Goffin. He forgot about the match at Marseille where Goffin retired :lol:

·
Registered
22,255 Posts

In his post-match-interview on court he said that he lost every time he played against Goffin. He forgot about the match at Marseille where Goffin retired :lol:
Dominic is a warrior, wins like that don't count for him.

·
Registered
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

He also got asked whether he thinks his current run got anything to do with the new hairstyle :lol:

3. set was also positive imo, so I got some hope for the final.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
lol at trash ultron tards supporting Thiem now.:rolleyes:They have no shame when it comes to gloryhunting.Just stay the hell away from Thiem

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
nicely done by dominic. losing to lopez on clay would just be bad. still not sure how the hell santi got routined by him here

im kind of afraid domi is wearing himself down. hopefully he'll have something left for kitzbuhel and even the final tomorrow

·
Registered
868 Posts
Feli losing is always sad :(

·
Registered
26,129 Posts
Trash taken out. Lopez was already lucky against Reister and Giraldo. Yesterday in the first set Giraldo decided to lose rallies only on bp and in the tb.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
The less points Lopez is able to vulture the better. He's so shit from the baseline he doesn't deserve to win these kinds of matches. Congrats to Thiem.

·
23,946 Posts
Powerful Rangers! :spit: Referencing Power Rangers is one thing. Referencing Super Sentai is another. Referencing an episode of a true, yet unofficial Sentai which lampoons the American version of the show, is just on another level, and you deserve a Reputation worth thrice as big. :lol:

Anyway, nice to see Super Saiyan Domi still continuing wrecking everyone's (tennis) ball, and I hope he does well against Goffin, try to finally win against him in a big match -- he has to if he's going to be in another level.

·
Registered
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Powerful Rangers! :spit: Referencing Power Rangers is one thing. Referencing Super Sentai is another. Referencing an episode of a true, yet unofficial Sentai which lampoons the American version of the show, is just on another level, and you deserve a Reputation worth thrice as big. :lol:

Anyway, nice to see Super Saiyan Domi still continuing wrecking everyone's (tennis) ball, and I hope he does well against Goffin, try to finally win against him in a big match -- he has to if he's going to be in another level.
:hatoff:

Although tbf I just used the first gif I could find :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts