Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First final in a year for Pico :bounce:...
Both players being aggressive, but Pico was the one really controlling the rallies...

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Haase aggressive? :confused: He didn't anything other than pushing just like he's doing the last months.
First set being up 3-0 and losing six games in a row. Second set a break up as well.
That tiebreak was just a typical Haase tiebreak.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Well done Pico :hearts:
in first set Juan was 0-3 0-30 :lol:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:superlol:
you clearly didn't watch the match. And one of those who just relies on their knowledge on how the player plays 5 to 10 years ago. Don't comment on matches you didn't watch.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
you clearly didn't watch the match. And one of those who just relies on their knowledge on how the player plays 5 to 10 years ago. Don't comment on matches you didn't watch.
I did watch the match and especially Haase is pushing much more now than he did recent months/years. Monaco didn't play aggressive either so I think you're the one who watched an other match.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did watch the match and especially Haase is pushing much more now than he did recent months/years. Monaco didn't play aggressive either so I think you're the one who watched an other match.
first, my comment wasn't directed at you, so clearly you are guilty. second, Haase wasn't pushing, Monaco was pushing him around, when he had the chance he took the ball and ball bashed. Your definition of aggressive i guess is the likes of Chardy and del Potro, hit hard and harder, well that is sad. Being aggressive is holding the baseline and taking control of the rally, which Monaco did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts