Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So sad to see Haase's shameless pushing prevail over Laaksonen's exciting attacking game :eek:

Laaksonen did bad to miss 3 BP at 3-3 in the third, but Haase failed to serve out the match at 5-3 and missed 3 MP at 5-4 which were saved in boss like fashion by Laaksonen, but he couldn't get it into a tiebreak to force the inevitable.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Henri :sad: :awww: :hug:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
The most important moment in the match was 1*-0 40-0 to start the 3rd set for Laaksonen he had all the momentum and Haase was ready to smash his racquet and Laaksonen starts spraying very cheap errors :facepalm:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
laaksonen could have won this :facepalm:

henri :hug:

·
Registered
264 Posts
It is not a good thing that haase win match like this playing like a horrible pusher ....

Where is the haase very offensive who leads 2 set 0 vs murray at us open or 2 set to 1 vs nadal at wimbledon ??? ... miss y ou

·
23,063 Posts
So sad to see Haase's shameless pushing prevail over Laaksonen's exciting attacking game :eek:

Laaksonen did bad to miss 3 BP at 3-3 in the third, but Haase failed to serve out the match at 5-3 and missed 3 MP at 5-4 which were saved in boss like fashion by Laaksonen, but he couldn't get it into a tiebreak to force the inevitable.
At first I thought I was thinking that the inevitable would've been Laaksonen still not able to win due to just being inconsistent, but then I realized, with a tiebreaker, you would be curious if Haase would've messed up a tiebreak even against a below Top 300 player. :eek:

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At first I thought I was thinking that the inevitable would've been Laaksonen still not able to win due to just being inconsistent, but then I realized, with a tiebreaker, you would be curious if Haase would've messed up a tiebreak even against a below Top 300 player. :eek:
His streak included a tiebreak loss against the #256.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
The most important moment in the match was 1*-0 40-0 to start the 3rd set for Laaksonen he had all the momentum and Haase was ready to smash his racquet and Laaksonen starts spraying very cheap errors :facepalm:
So that's what happened. I could only see the scores, and wondered how on earth he'd managed to lose that lead after taking the 2nd set by such a margin. A real shame.

·
MONSOON season.
81,404 Posts

To be fair, pushing is the right strategy to employ against Laaksonen. Guaranteed he will start spewing UEs at some point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts