Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone saddened by this?! That's not good that so many people despise Henman. But I don't know why, I wanted Sebazz to win anyway. Congrats

I hope he beats Popp or Scud

...I couldn't delete the Fed-Roddick thread so I changed to a Grosjean thread

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Mrs_Guga, your avatar is neat! I am genuinely sad for Henman and the whole of England. I don't despise Henman. His game is very beautiful to watch when he's on. But, Sampras sucked out his best years of being considered a real contender and this year, due to his surgery, he was less prepared than he needed to be to go up against the young guns. I thought David would take him out. But, everyone writes that David left his serve in his hotel room and forgot how to hold serve on that particular day. Henman fought hard over the last two days. He had some incredible come backs and saves.

I was mad at Grosjean and Bill Clinton for kicking Andre's butt in the French. But, when I took the time to look at Grosjean's game, it really grew on me. I enjoy his flamboyant style and did you see how he changed his tactics in this match? Smart tennis!! I knew he had the goods and I pulled for him to win this match up.

Allez, Grosjean! :) :bounce: :)

After today's quarters, I'll be happy for anyone who takes the title. But, if Mark pulls off a win from Popp, who is playing exceptionally, he'll be my sentimental favorite.

Mrs_Guga, why do you want to delete the Fed-Roddick thread?

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
:hearts: I AM HAPPPPYYYYYY FOR SEB !!!!!! :hearts:

He deserves his semi
1/ beat ENQVIST
2/ beat ARTHURS
3/ beat MOODIE
4/ beat FERRERO
5/ beat HENMAN !

Allez Seb :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coucou everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMP, thanks! I like my avatar too!! Hehe, j/k Although I have so many faves at this point that it's not enough!!!

I made this thread about the semifinal between Fed-Roddick, and then someone else made a thread about it, and it got replies, so I tried to delete this one, but saw no delete button, so I just changed it. LOL! Lame, huh

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
He he Ain't it awful when folks don't want to play with you? ;) I'm glad I jumped on your Grosjean band wagon! :D

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Seems like the British media missed the hidden dragon when they started speculating about possible SF match of their crouching tiger :D

I'm happy for Seb but now i will have to cheer for Tim next year again at Wimbly, sigh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts