Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Grosjean won't last long in the tournament at this rate.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Robin :( Allthough a great tournament with four wins in a row. Now for the second time in de Top 100 and for this time a lot longer I think. With this level of tennis he can reach the Top 50 soon.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Too bad for Robin and all the Dutch fans cheering him there. ESPN kindly showed the end of the match, and the atmosphere and play was electric. The Dutch always have the best fans for any sport, IMO.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Robin :hug:

Whatever. Great run, finally a Dutchie back on GS level. Hope we'll be seeing him back soon.

Congrats Grosjean!

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Too bad for Robin and all the Dutch fans cheering him there. ESPN kindly showed the end of the match, and the atmosphere and play was electric. The Dutch always have the best fans for any sport, IMO.
Our national coach Marco van Basten will disagree with you I guess. But yeah when it comes to tennis in Australia the fans mainly backpackers are very good for the players.

Very good start of the year for haase, won 2 matches in chennai and four in melbourne. He will be the no. 92 or something like that. He hasn't got that much points to defend the next 6 months. Next month the most with Rdam 25 and a Challenger victorie in Wolfsburg

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
the Australian fans (those covered in green and gold + australian fans) were soooo obnoxious during the match. I dont know if anyone of them posts here. When Robin was losing in the 5th, one of them calls out 'SUCK IT UP HASSE' and Robin retaliated right back and tried to get the umpire to kick them out. rightly so. im sorry to robin on behalf of australia!

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Well done Seb. There were lots of French supporters cheering him over the line.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts