Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i know, Im on an absolute roll with the thread opening in the last few days. But thought may as well have a thread dedicated to non-tennisy Grigor stuff (while we have no tennis from him to focus on.) Post outfits for tournaments here

Firstly this is his rumoured RG gear:
http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Mens_Summer_Rally_Sphere_Stripe_Crew/descpageMANIKE-NMSRSSC.html#

Quote from article on tennis connected'' Inching closer to the top 10 with each great result, Grigor Dimitrov will be adamant on reaching the final weekend of the fortnight in his latest kit. Looking to pounce on every short ball with his potent forehand, Dimitrov’s Summer Rally Sphere Stripe Crew in medium base grey with venom green and cool grey, will compliment the Summer Gladiator Woven 10″ Short in venom green with cool grey. Dimitrov’s footwear in France will be the Vapor 9.5 Tour Clay in light base grey, midnight navy, white and polarized blue.''

What do we think?

Also whats the opinion on the black and red version hes been wearing recently/ the stripy t-shirt one?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I liked that one too and the orange outfit he wore at IW and Miami. Not a fan ot the latest black out fit and I hate black socks and shoes.
There is something about black shoes that just look bad to me on tennis players - i think they look a bit too much like school shoes. Andy Murray is a prime example of that.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
ymm. I am not keen on stripes..and sorta....not liking green as well, ugh....agree that previous one was better, though that orange shorts were pure mess

·
Registered
561 Posts

That must be for the pre USO masters...He better do well there, because for the 1st time in so long i actually find his outfit quite good :drool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts