Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"No, it's work in progress. It's going to be I think all the colors, and everything will be out pretty soon so everyone would see what it is," he said at Wimbledon.

"Yeah, there are things, certain things that are important for me in the racquet and I think the process has been good. We are coming down to our final weeks of tuneup, and after that, it's going to be out there and everybody will be able to see and have that racquet."

:bowdown:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2015/07/dimitrov-ready-make-racquet-switch-official/55465/

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Good to see he's prioritising the important things regarding his future career path

·
Registered
3,648 Posts

·
Registered
14,480 Posts
All colours? Maybe a rainbow racket :hearts:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
"No, it's work in progress. It's going to be I think all the colors

So we have rainbowtrov racquets to go along with sugarpova sweets... These two are well on their way towards creating the Powerpuff Girls

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tennis's Powerpuff Couple :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,361 Posts
No wonder he has such fans :superlol::superlol:

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
9,733 Posts
So he lost the match because of his racket's color? Is that a new way to find excuses? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Matt, you bad boy. I was thinking about the same thing. WTF :lol:.

Dimi should really focus on his game. Who cares what colours he picks for his racquet? Is this something Maria wants? Too silly.

Too much of a diva. Now, I have a question, coz I'm a diva too. What kind of socks shall I be wearing tomorrow? Black (nope, too easy), dark red with black stripes or maybe the purple ones? Please help, I have a date tomorrow, it is really, really important ;). I'm wearing a pair of dark brown Allen Edmonds shoes.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
I can't really say more than what's been said.

Maybe this will help his game?

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
"No, it's work in progress. It's going to be I think all the colors, and everything will be out pretty soon so everyone would see what it is," he said at Wimbledon.

"Yeah, there are things, certain things that are important for me in the racquet and I think the process has been good. We are coming down to our final weeks of tuneup, and after that, it's going to be out there and everybody will be able to see and have that racquet."

:bowdown:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2015/07/dimitrov-ready-make-racquet-switch-official/55465/
why would anyone want to buy a unicorn in a tennis player's body's racquet? lol. It's not like Unicornov can actually win anything that matters

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
lol at Dimitrov maybe Sharapova's picture in the racket haha.

·
Premium Member
20,725 Posts
Guys, he has to do work for his sponsors too, you know -- all players do. And why would Sharapova have anything to do with it? They are not using the same brand.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Guys, he has to do work for his sponsors too, you know -- all players do. And why would Sharapova have anything to do with it? They are not using the same brand.
Unicornov is not a serious player. I get the sponsors stuff but he was chasing Serena before getting Sharapova. He is all flash but has not done merely good enough to live up to all the hype. The comparison to Federer is so absurd. This guy has so many holes in his games and no heart.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Designer. That would be a suiting career path.

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
And what better way to debut with the American hardcourt season.

Reactions: Uncle Latso
1 - 20 of 23 Posts