Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She should be at home or in school and enjoying childhood but all you inconsiderates have made her make faces like this and rant endlessly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
RAVE ON
19,446 Posts
Clearly, it should be Trump. Hitler, Stalin, Kruschev, Khomeini and Giuliani got it, Why not Trump?

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,337 Posts
Clearly, it should be Trump. Hitler, Stalin, Kruschev, Khomeini and Giuliani got it, Why not Trump?
They fear he will get impeached?

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Good. More haters are screaming, more people will know about climate crisis.

·
justice for all
16,245 Posts
I love how the OP has unbiasedly chosen her most beautiful and representative photo out of thousands available in internets.

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love how the OP has unbiasedly chosen her most beautiful and representative photo out of thousands available in internets.
I felt that pic represented her personality well...ah she's s good kid really though

·
6,613 Posts
Lolz, at least she gave some curry back to Donald Trump with his tweet.
Not a climate change denier as such, but it is pretty low on my list of issues.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Very fitting face expression. Most climate change propagandists show it themselves each time people decide do believe the facts and not some raging little puppet fueled by her parents and global enterprises.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
They fear he will get impeached?
Nobody fears that. We all know it's never gonna happen. It's just clueless Democrats who are still grasping to straws. They should really know better after they have been screaming and uttering I I I IM IM IM IMP IMPEA.. for years now and each time they were proven wrong. Of course this constant humiliation makes something with them and their psychological states. Then again, there is no hope for them anyway. They still believe PotUS won't get re-elected in 2020;) The moment all your hopes are on Joe the Grub:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Plus she made an unofficial cameo in Frank Miller's latest The Dark Knight Returns comic book. :giggle:

Reactions: MWW

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Good. More haters are screaming, more people will know about climate crisis.
More like insecure adult men who can't stand being called out by an underage girl on a serious subject.

·
RAVE ON
19,446 Posts
Nobody fears that. We all know it's never gonna happen. It's just clueless Democrats who are still grasping to straws. They should really know better after they have been screaming and uttering I I I IM IM IM IMP IMPEA.. for years now and each time they were proven wrong. Of course this constant humiliation makes something with them and their psychological states. Then again, there is no hope for them anyway. They still believe PotUS won't get re-elected in 2020;) The moment all your hopes are on Joe the Grub:ROFLMAO:
It will happen on Wednesday.

·
Registered
15,228 Posts
While everyone's commenting on her, she's enjoying expensive dinners on her 0 emission yacht. Pretty impressive for a 16 YO uneducated girl.

·
RAVE ON
19,446 Posts
Clearly, you do not even know what impeachment is.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
LoL at Deutsche Bahn exposing all the fakery and BS of this publicity stunt disguised in sick underage girl.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts