Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She should be at home or in school and enjoying childhood but all you inconsiderates have made her make faces like this and rant endlessly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Chaos Theory
56,591 Posts
Clearly, it should be Trump. Hitler, Stalin, Kruschev, Khomeini and Giuliani got it, Why not Trump?
They fear he will get impeached?

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Good. More haters are screaming, more people will know about climate crisis.

·
justice for all
22,023 Posts
I love how the OP has unbiasedly chosen her most beautiful and representative photo out of thousands available in internets.

·
Premium Member
19,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love how the OP has unbiasedly chosen her most beautiful and representative photo out of thousands available in internets.
I felt that pic represented her personality well...ah she's s good kid really though

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
They fear he will get impeached?
Nobody fears that. We all know it's never gonna happen. It's just clueless Democrats who are still grasping to straws. They should really know better after they have been screaming and uttering I I I IM IM IM IMP IMPEA.. for years now and each time they were proven wrong. Of course this constant humiliation makes something with them and their psychological states. Then again, there is no hope for them anyway. They still believe PotUS won't get re-elected in 2020;) The moment all your hopes are on Joe the Grub:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
7,934 Posts
Plus she made an unofficial cameo in Frank Miller's latest The Dark Knight Returns comic book. :giggle:

Reactions: MWW

·
Premium Member
7,934 Posts
Good. More haters are screaming, more people will know about climate crisis.
More like insecure adult men who can't stand being called out by an underage girl on a serious subject.

·
RAVE ON
21,352 Posts
Nobody fears that. We all know it's never gonna happen. It's just clueless Democrats who are still grasping to straws. They should really know better after they have been screaming and uttering I I I IM IM IM IMP IMPEA.. for years now and each time they were proven wrong. Of course this constant humiliation makes something with them and their psychological states. Then again, there is no hope for them anyway. They still believe PotUS won't get re-elected in 2020;) The moment all your hopes are on Joe the Grub:ROFLMAO:
It will happen on Wednesday.

·
RAVE ON
21,352 Posts
Clearly, you do not even know what impeachment is.

Reactions: BMT360
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.