Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the obvious choice here is Rafael Nadal, but wasn't Guillermo Vilas a No.2 that never quite made top spot?

There have been some class players who never quite made it to No.1 - Michael Chang, Goran Ivanisevic, Michael Stich, Richard Krajicek.

Wonder if Nadal and Djokovic ever will.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Tommy Haas.

·
Registered
20,932 Posts
I guess the obvious choice here is Rafael Nadal, but wasn't Guillermo Vilas a No.2 that never quite made top spot?

There have been some class players who never quite made it to No.1 - Michael Chang, Goran Ivanisevic, Michael Stich, Richard Krajicek.

Wonder if Nadal and Djokovic ever will.
Believe it or not Krajicek never even made #2, his highest ranking was #4.

Ljuba Truba
#3 was his best. :p

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Nadal

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Nadal

He fights against all odds in a rigged era which is skewed towards Federers favor. His body is injured fighting the good fight but he continues to fight on. That is why he is the non pansy in this Federer loving joke era.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Nadal

He fights against all odds in a rigged era which is skewed towards Federers favor. His body is injured fighting the good fight but he continues to fight on. That is why he is the non pansy in this Federer loving joke era.
Where is that violin when you need it.......

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
when it matters,
he fights with all his might against evil like Federer.
What a sad pathetic loser, you are. I'm sure all of your life's difficulties are to blame on "rigged systems". Probably fancy yourself as the "Rafael Nadal of your parent's basement".... :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Nadal - and he's an awful lot better than sme of the no1's we've had

Rios,Moya,Norman etc.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts