Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who would you consider to be the greatest choke artist in slam finals in the open era? what does your list of chokers in slam finals look like?

you are on your own so have at it. Lendl did lose 11 slam finals. is he on somebody`s list? or on top of somebody`s list?

thoughts?

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have to admit that this thread was a mistake. i dont see it going anywhere.

sorry about that folks.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man. You need serious help. Find interesting activity or something... And trust me I have nothing against you, but for real you need to get laid or just jerk it off. Go do some physical activity or read interesting book. You have one interesting thread out of like five.

Please don't get upset with me. I don't mean anything bad. It's for your own sake, and sake of these people who are coming here to read this forums everyday.

all life is about taking chances. so this thread is not going to work out. it makes no difference at all.

i am still having a blast. at least i was willing to take a little risk.

all you can do is take a cheap shot at me. how weak is that.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes, posting on a message board is certainly taking a risk...
it is. look how many people want to blast you. in one fell swoop, he told me to jerk off, get a life, go kill myself, and whole bunch of other stuff.

i am loading my gun even as you read this.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
all life is about taking chances. so this thread is not going to work out. it makes no difference at all.

i am still having a blast. at least i was willing to take a little risk.

all you can do is take a cheap shot at me. how weak is that.
Ok I will edit my cheap shot.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
Coria without a doubt.In the finals.

Though in the GS semi finals there is another good one. Grosjean in AO 2001 against Clement. 2:0 up, match point in the 4th set and Clement won

·
Registered
469 Posts
Djokovc's loss at the last US Open was worse than it was ever admitted. Without taking anything away from Federer's performance he was somewhat lucky to score 3-0 for his 12th

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
djokovic's game is based on winning the 1st set. or at least it WAS....

in 2008 he looks better both physically and mentally

1 - 20 of 49 Posts