·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be fine for watching the open :)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I finally figured out how to download & view this :)
Thanks croat123 for the link and 1sun for letting me know in the other thread :D

Do you know when they're going to show the tennis?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
kfh_9118 said:
I finally figured out how to download & view this :)
Thanks croat123 for the link and 1sun for letting me know in the other thread :D

Do you know when they're going to show the tennis?
as soon as it starts i expect, we should get something like 9 hours aday? croat?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
its running at 450k! if better than before.nice and crisp with no interuptions. its ognna be a goood two weeks!

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
play from 22:00 local time (11am EST) to the end of play :)

so all day :p

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, but they won't just show the same players over and over again

that way, if you get bored with your tv coverage, you can checked to see what is available online

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
what's the name of the channel for the US Open?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
sorry not paying attention...found it!!! thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yup, when i go on Channel list i cant find the channel that is showing the tennis. It could be listed as an Unknown, maybe if you told us how many down the list it is, i may be able to get it. Thanks. :p

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
ok, you may have the wrong site list
go to http://www.pplive.it/
scroll down to near the bottom of the page, and you come to the list insdie a box thing. its the 7th one on the list, 3 below espn
the first one is cctv5, then Hong Kong soccer, then Hong Kong England ultra, then ESPN, then Guangdong sports, then Hong Kong sports, and then THE HEALTH REGARDS SPORTS ASIA. and thats the channel for the tennis. there isnt any tennis on yet, but will be soon. good luck. hit me back if your still lost.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Thank you :wavey:

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Trivial said:
Yup, when i go on Channel list i cant find the channel that is showing the tennis. It could be listed as an Unknown, maybe if you told us how many down the list it is, i may be able to get it. Thanks. :p
oh yeah, by the way, you have installed pplive havent you?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah i have, the list i was talking about was the one that you get when you click the P in the bottom right of your screen once its been downloaded. Thank You!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Trivial said:
Yeah i have, the list i was talking about was the one that you get when you click the P in the bottom right of your screen once its been downloaded. Thank You!!!! :)
so did you find it? does it work for you?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts