1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
901 Posts
That was a very good article and all that was said in there is virtually true.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Awesome article. Thanks Als

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
So what of the challengers then? Can anyone take Federer's crown? Well there’s one guy that stands a more than fair chance. You might have heard of him. His name’s Raphael Nadal.
Sorry, never heard of him.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
SwissMister1 said:
Sorry, never heard of him.
and another piece of sloppy research:

He proved this by winning Montreal a couple of weeks back, and he was points away from destroying Federer at Indian Wells in March.

·
Banned
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think "you might have heard of him" was meant to be sarcastic. And what was wrong about Montreal, he did win it. And at Indian Wells he had Roger almost beaten in the straight sets. I thought it was a great read!

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
Als said:
And at Indian Wells he had Roger almost beaten in the straight sets.
It was in Miami, though.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Als said:
I think "you might have heard of him" was meant to be sarcastic. And what was wrong about Montreal, he did win it. And at Indian Wells he had Roger almost beaten in the straight sets. I thought it was a great read!

:) Sorry but it was in Miami. Federer beat Hewitt comfortably in Indian Wells.

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Thanks for the article, I will read it when I can spare the time.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
There's nothing new or noteworthy in that article. It isn't even good in any sense, the author shows a lot of bias and those of you who call this a long article surely don't read a lot. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
62,763 Posts
I cant see thew article :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.