Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
You guys, i don't know why, but i got really emotional reading this article. (Might've even let a tear or two.) It's just so hard to be a safinholic...... But if WE worry and get down so much, can you imagine how HE must feel? I mean under so much pressure all the time.
Agh.... I love the sucker!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoostie

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
BTW, thank you soooo much for the article and the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,638 Posts
Pamushka Babushka wants to know what "душевнобольной" means ... obviously my russian isn't as good as it should be :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,699 Posts
Nicki! One thousand :hug:s and :smooch:s Posting the pics and articles was so thoughtful and time consuming. Thank you soooo much. :D :D



Curls said:
FOR NICKI ....


and those photos are just ...


*oxygen, please ........ I need some oxygen!!*

btw, Mr Curls just asked what I want for dinner ... well, one of the pics was one the screen, so I pointed to it and said "I'll have THAT thanks!!" ... he rolled his eyes ... Curls Jr laughed and said "hahaha Mum, you can't eat Safin!!!" ... little does he know :devil: :aplot: :lol:!!!!
Pam, Pam, Pam! Stop it, woman! You are cracking me up!! :haha: :haha:

I hadn't opened this thread, yet, when I saw that one of our Safinholics has one of the GQ pics as an avatar. I let out one of my audible "Hmph"'s. Of course, my hubby asked what it was for. When I told him I got the :rolleyes: too. :lol:

blamethebloom, I got emotional reading the article as well. I didn't quite cry. But, I felt the depth of the journalist's feelings. He eloquently described all the mesmerizing and maddening facets of the enigma known as MARAT SAFIN in the words of a true die-hard fan. This article was a really good read.

I found the sports psychology article to be very fascinating as well. It was good advice for Marat and anyone who wants to regain focus and composure.

I want to know what that Russian word means, too, please. :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,421 Posts
foul_dwimmerlaik said:
You know what peeps, I was reading the article for the second time and the quote about Bollitieri is from the SovSport itw Masha that and me has translated a while ago. I even remember those exact words - I translated that part.

So Mashenka, we're now famous! :lol:
Omigosh Tanya!!!!! Hehe! :haha: Go us! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42,421 Posts
blamethebloom said:
You guys, i don't know why, but i got really emotional reading this article. (Might've even let a tear or two.) It's just so hard to be a safinholic...... But if WE worry and get down so much, can you imagine how HE must feel? I mean under so much pressure all the time.
Agh.... I love the sucker!
Yeah, we can only imagine how he feels.
And I care for him no matter what. :hug:

Thanks a lot Nicki! :kiss:
 

·
Burned-out Safin fan
Joined
·
18,127 Posts
jmp said:
I hadn't opened this thread, yet, when I saw that one of our Safinholics has one of the GQ pics as an avatar. I let out one of my audible "Hmph"'s. Of course, my hubby asked what it was for. When I told him I got the :rolleyes: too. :lol:
hehe :devil: ;)

My friend couldn't open the link to this thread when i emailed her, so i had to copy-paste the article for her, and put the photos in attachments.... and i just read the mail she sent me back: "OMG....OMG....OMFG! ..... I tried to stick to the article before i taking a look at the pics... but i couldn't resist, i'm so weak... and they're dam' good..."
:rolls:

Thanks again Nicki for the time you spent typing this for us :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,699 Posts
Oh, Steph, I should have remembered it was your avatar. But, I was so glued to Marat I forgot. :hearts: :lol: I've never seen that expression on his face before. He looks like some kind of swash buckling pirate about to get into mischief. :aplot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,638 Posts
jmp said:
Oh, Steph, I should have remembered it was your avatar. But, I was so glued to Marat I forgot. :hearts: :lol: I've never seen that expression on his face before. He looks like some kind of swash buckling pirate about to get into mischief. :aplot:
OMG Jamie !!... don't be putting such delicious visions in my mind at this time of the day :eek: ... Marat as a swash-buckling pirate ... OMG *faints*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,022 Posts
is it already out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,638 Posts
:woohoo: I've got my copy on order at the newsagent :woohoo: ... have to wait until end of Aug early Sept though :sad:

do you think I should get 2 copies ... one for safe-keeping .. and one for me to dribble ... I mean drool over!! :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,160 Posts
Buy some bibs too!!!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,638 Posts
I'll borrow some from baby Curls :lol: .... the one that says "Like this bib is gonna keep me clean"
 
41 - 60 of 206 Posts
Top