Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Stay away from your dad’s liquor cabinet.

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
Murray should be back for Miami so hopefully this is true.

The Return of The Comeback King is ON

·
|
16,422 Posts
STARNBERG, March 10, 2020

In accordance with the preventive measures adopted by the Government of Spain in view of the situation generated by the expansion of the Covid-19 coronavirus, the Ministry of Culture and Sports has urged the Spanish Sports Federations to hold all competitions and sporting events behind closed doors, both professionals as non-professionals.

According to this notification, the Royal Spanish Tennis Federation (RFET) asks the clubs and organizers, that all tennis tournaments planned in the next dates be played without a public until further notice, with the aim of prioritizing health and safety of all participants.

There are three ATP Challengers (Marbella, Murcia, Alicante) and four ITF World Tennis Tour events scheduled in Spain before the end of April as well as the ATP 500 Barcelona Open :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
There also news about free month subscription on Tennis TV! Hope it's truth...
That is true only if you already have a TennisTV subscription -- they will extend it for an extra month for free. But if you don't have a subscription now, then you don't just get a free month out of the blue.

·
The special one
14,911 Posts
As much as I'd love for this to be true, I think this is wishful thinking. Sadly I can see Miami and a good chunk of the European clay swing getting cancelled.

·
Registered
13,469 Posts
Even Miami will be hold!
And who told you that ? Tio Toni ?

When nobody expected IW to get cancelled (being located in a hot desert and far from major cities), we were all reading that tweet in disbelief.

And now, full 12 days before the next tournament, when COVID-19 is just warming up in the US, while is in full swing and far from peaking in Europe, you are claiming that IW will be the only tournament cancelled ?!?!

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Miami will be played, Rome not sure. Situation in Italy is dramatic right now but government is taking radical measures, we could be good in 2 months.

·
Banned
4,154 Posts
Wonderful good news indeed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts