Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Roger when your serving just think of henmans legs as that of a chickens... let the forehand flow, play the sweet shots happen and come through the match

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Re: Re: Good luck Roger!! (he does play ;) !!)

zephyr_uk said:
Roger when your serving just think of henmans legs as that of a chickens...
:lol: :lol:

Allez Roger!
I don't know if I'll say that it was good ESPN cut their coverage off I was spared from a nerve-wracking experience last night, but I still would prefer to subject myself to anti anxiety meds-requiring match. Grrr at ESPN! :mad:

Goodluck Fed!! Go beat Tim Roger!!! :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Please don't give another heart attack Rogi!!! Just remember, you are not the same player who lost to him couple of years ago! He gets older while you get better! :devil: (Is that enuff to motivate him?)

Can't help but feeling a bit worried about him being tired...

Hi to you too, RogiFan :wavey:

·
Registered
300 Posts
helloooooooooo all fed fans, hopefuly class and logic will tell and roger will beat henman and i think he can win in paris this week and go to houston rocking !!!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Oh, Rogi, you really gave me sth hard to swallow... I have guessed the score like 6:4, 6:3 or the stuff. So I even not follow the scoreboard. I can't tell if it's just good I didn't or didn't have the access to the TV coverage...

I'm a little worried that he'll be tired like guga. But as long as you feel OK, Rogi, pls keep up. I believe you can beat Henman. That's for sure.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The signs are not good.......

Henman has had a short year and is fresh
Federer has a back injury
Henman looked very good against Kuerten today
Federer struggled against Verkerk who has won 3 matches post French Open
Henman had a routine straight sets win
Federer played 36 games plus 3 gruelling tiebreakers
Henman leads 4-1 head to head

not looking promising is it?

Despite all that I just know Federer will make chicken burgers out of henman tonight

·
Registered
750 Posts
Now, make it 4-2 Rogi! You know you can do it!

HOPP ROGI!!!!!!! GOOOOO NINJA!!!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Re: Re: Good luck Roger!! (he does play ;) !!)

WyverN said:
The signs are not good.......

Henman has had a short year and is fresh
Federer has a back injury
Henman looked very good against Kuerten today
Federer struggled against Verkerk who has won 3 matches post French Open
Henman had a routine straight sets win
Federer played 36 games plus 3 gruelling tiebreakers
Henman leads 4-1 head to head
Hey Guy, these things can't say all!

In pure technical sense, I don't see any reason why Rogi can't beat Henman, he is simply the style that Rogi usually deals quite well with, except that Rogi suffers from his back injury again or that he is just exhausted.

So let's have full confidence in Rogi. I'm really in firm belief that Rogi can beat Henman today as long as he has no problem with his body.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Good luck Roger!! (he does play ;) !!)

Hmm... I think Federer copes well with the big servers who come in behind it, but Henman's game is much trickier for him to read because he moves well at the net and is tougher to pass than those big servers. Also, with Henman's blocked return he'll be able to get a lot of Federer's first serves back into play. Having said that, while Henman has won twice very comfortably in Basel, the other time they played indoors in Vienna he had to come back from matchpoint down to win it! So Federer's certainly been close, just like he was at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Roger hope you got the rest you needed!!

And please no other tb krimi!!

Goood luck Roger!!
You can beat Tim!!
Allleeezz Roger go for it!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts