Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from us, your fans, who are awed by your game and by your gift and know that you've got all the shots to make it. C'mon!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Aw yeah!Come on Rogi!You can do it we know u all can!Lots of love,luck support always!XxXx :kiss: :kiss:

GO ROGI!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Roger wins his 1st round in 4 sets!:bounce:

keep it up, kid!;)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
yay has he won!Oh yes!:kiss: :kiss: I LOVE U ROGI!WELL DONE!Wow I hope that gives him a whole lot of confidence!Im so happy for him :D :D :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON! HE WON!

I CANT BELIEVE IT! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Hi ppl! :wavey: I can see u!lol.Did any of u c Rogis match?And RogiFan I can see u and I hope u can post!!

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
i saw the last 2 minutes of his match!:)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Hmm more than me!

·
Registered
752 Posts
umm, did anyone know Roger was playing doubles?

I just looked at the scoreboard and it said he won his match with Bastl 6,3/6,4.

:)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
No I didnt thanx Lily!I thought he usually played with Myrini and I saw that Max was partnering somebody else and I just thought he mustnt be playing!Thanx 4 the Info and best of luck v Chang! :kiss: :kiss:

·
bethbrasil
118 Posts
My dear ROGI,
I wait of the bottom of the heart, the whole success of the world for you tomorrow in the game against Chang. Feel a lot of confidence, because all of us will be with you, twisting a lot and with all my angels in action. Millions of kisses, a lot of affection and love. Beth:angel: :angel: :angel:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey:

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Good luck today Roger!!

Hope the great result from FC Basel against Celtig Glasgow will show you that with a great fighting spirit even wonders can come true!!

Allleee Roger!! You can do it!! Just unpack all you're skills and show them that you've left all the problems behind you!!

Gooo Roger gooo!!

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, good for FC Basel to make it to the Champion's League. ;)
Hope this will inspire Roger, gau?

Good luck against Chang. HOPPP ROGI!!!!!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Rogi graced our screens for the last 2 games. They talked about him having to deal with the death of his DC coach and JohnnyMc said that he is one of the most talented players on the planet Earth (true) and when he plays well, he can beat anybody (also true). And after he won, Rogi blew a kiss up to the sky. A very touching moment.

I think its good they're not talking about Rogi. He deserves this private time while playing.

·
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Indeed, Lily. We all know how gifted he can be when he is in the zone...;)

One match a time, keep a low profile (unlikely as making it to the 3rd round will already make a stir) and just play his game...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts