Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good evening chaps.....

Really cant figure out such odds in Bene-Pavels match......Pavel is definatly more gifted and crafty competitor in comparison with Frenchie, yes Romanian is aging and fading gradually...but you cannot be diprived of your skills and expirience.....Andrei has been rock solid against SHINING Jo-Wilfried,and good during dead rubber versus Llodra...his marvellous backhand is still lethal and serve booms.......the most aminous sign regarding Pavel......he gets tired eventually-lots of recent years matches against various contenders proved this fact.....blasting start and gradual decline......but Andrei is definatly capable to keep this clash at least in close figures opposing to my judgement relatively mediocre and limited rival as Bene is.......+3 Pavel at a price of 1.87 with confidence.....-VOID

Muller is one of the most fabulous chokers on the current tour.......but 3-4 years ago he was known as promising choker with good serve and backhand and now he is digging deep in the challengers bog........extremly fragile and mentally shaky......seen him live during Kremlins cup tie with mighty Gabashvili......dude has OUTGABASHVILLED The Great Teimuraz!!!.....one mistake and he started conducting tons of pathetic UEs,lost any commitment towards the match and was wiped off the court.....and thats just one example.....Levine is younger,fresher, already had his breakthrough during last i hard Us challenger season and showed some encouraging performance during Australian January against good competitors,also bear in mind home soil advantage and infused crowd behind Jesses shoulders.....1.9 for Levine with pleasure-LOST

·
Banned
5,404 Posts
A couple of games i will dabble with.

Gilles Muller v Jesse Levine - 2.00 (0.5u)
Sam Querrey 2-0 v Schukin - 1.62 (2u)

gl!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Taking the Aussie battler!!Wow Gustavo Kuerten still playing,very tempted on Stan the Man!

60 units on Peter Luczak 1.96 over Marcos Daniel - Pete's in great shape n doesnt mind the clay courts at all!!

60 units on Benjamin Becker 1.52/Vinny Ice Spadea 1.34 @ 2.04 over Kunitsyn/Gremelmayr - Both players should get over the line!!

Good luck -other leans on Stan the Man 1.65/King Oscar 2.45/ Bruce Lee 3.33!!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
The King @ 2.37
Roitman @ 2.65
Luczak @ 2.13
Minar @ 3.34
Ferrero @ 1.36

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Mahut to beat Elgin 2-0 @ 1.5
Karin Knapp to beat Shvedova @ 1.65

Singles and a double at 2.5

Adding: Arvidsson over tu @ 4/7

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Ferrero to beat Lee @ 1.35

Price is a bit lower than I would have liked but I reckon Ferrero wins here. Lee is coming off a tough Davis cup weekend where he played a couple of long matches against Mayer and Kohly on the clay. To play just two days afterwards will be a big ask and the transition from clay to Indoor hard courts within a couple of days is a tough one. Ferrero wasn't on Davis cup duty so one would assumed he would have spent the weekend preparing for this tournament. These days Ferrero is better on faster surfaces and he believes this as well as he has chosen to play the indoor tournaments instead of Costa Do Sauipe and Buenos Aires. He has started off the season very well and should have too much for Lee.

Baghdatis to beat Clement @ 1.37

Again, a bit low but I see Clement as a player whos career is on the downward slope. Against Schuettler at the Aus Open he was horrific and by all accounts wasn't much better in the Davis cup where he was the weak link in the doubles and was taken to three sets by litte known Horia Tecau.
Baggy is at his best indoors. He had some fine results indoors last year - won Zagreb, final in Marseille, semis in Basel, semis in Paris. He will be looking to defend the points he won here last year. Although Baggy suffered an awful defeat against Haase in Chennai from what I see in Australia, he looked a much happier person and was playing some decent stuff. Indoors he should be at home and beat Clement.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Surprisingly good day for punting I believe. I guess we'll only find out after the result, but I'm quite confident about these:

Pavel @ $3.00
Berrer @ $1.83
Coria @ $1.80
Luczak @ $2.10
Gremelmayr @ $3.40

Good Luck All :yeah:

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Anyone got any opinions on these 2 matches please?
The odds suggest they are both tight matches but i suspect a decent head to head or recent injury scares should swing this in favour of someone.

Sara Errani v Olivia Sanchez

Camille Pin v Nuria Llagostera

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Willie "DF" Coria over Aldi
Anyone with me?
I want to be there when this kido starts his rock and roll!!
BIG BET for me!
Yeah, I am sick.
big bet on coria is suicide

also Aldi did beat decent players on qualies

·
Registered
970 Posts
No time today: all to win 1 unit

Oscar Hernandez 2.20 (fatigue major role)
Nico Massu 3.05 (Almagro form, headcase)
Sergio Roitman 2.66 (Calleri time bomb)
Peter Luczak 2.10 (like the power for a dog)

Gremelmayr 3.4 (big price for two closely fought battles, hard to beat someone 3 times in a short span. Just ask the Cowboys about that.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Anyone got any opinions on these 2 matches please?
The odds suggest they are both tight matches but i suspect a decent head to head or recent injury scares should swing this in favour of someone.

Sara Errani v Olivia Sanchez

Camille Pin v Nuria Llagostera
Personally i think that Nuria will win it.

She seems to be in a good form coming from Q-tournament of VDM. She is a claycourter and on the other hand Pin is a flat-stroker and clay isn't her favourite surface at all. She was also never successive in South American clay events.

Nuria maintains 2-0 H2h and i think she will win. The price i've got is 2.4 in betcity.ru. I'm also with 1.7 in pinnaclesports.

As for Olivia Sanchez, she is a challenger level player (all i know about her). She is also after winning Q-tournament. Personally i think that Sarra's price is too short but no bet for me.

GL! :)

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Errani is Top 20 material. Sanchez was the last time I watched her play Top 100 material (RG 06 or 07) tops.

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
Personally i think that Nuria will win it.

She seems to be in a good form coming from Q-tournament of VDM. She is a claycourter and on the other hand Pin is a flat-stroker and clay isn't her favourite surface at all. She was also never successive in South American clay events.

Nuria maintains 2-0 H2h and i think she will win. The price i've got is 2.4 in betcity.ru. I'm also with 1.7 in pinnaclesports.

As for Olivia Sanchez, she is a challenger level player (all i know about her). She is also after winning Q-tournament. Personally i think that Sarra's price is too short but no bet for me.

GL! :)
Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts