·
Banned
923 Posts
Rebound ACE: Gonzo in 4
Plexicushion: Grinddal in 5

·
Registered
342 Posts
Gonzo in three of course. Na dull didn't do anything special at AO 09, except his usual cheating, bullying, gamesmanship tactics and his vicious exploitation of Fed's mono. What a horrible person he is.

·
29,637 Posts
It'd go the distance I reckon. Gonzo was on fire on a faster surface in 07 but Nadal's own offensive game in 09 was so much better and allows him to neutralise some of Gonzo's attack. Would have been fun.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Gonzo in three of course. Na dull didn't do anything special at AO 09, except his usual cheating, bullying, gamesmanship tactics and his vicious exploitation of Fed's mono. What a horrible person he is.
A succinct summary as usual :worship:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Nadal 4-6 6-2 7-6 4-6 15-13

On plexicushion.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Nadal's record in hypothetical matches is atrocious. I'd have to go with Gonzalez. 2014 US Open Querrey or 2010 US Open Nadal? Querrey in 3, maybe 4 if Rafa pulls his usual cheating tactics.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
That's the point. Because Nadull has no chances against on-fire attacker. The outcome would depend not on him in any case
Rafa's record vs the top 10 speaks for itself, but MTF is the last place to find objectivity. Just a bunch of fanboys with Federer posters that will never forgive Nadal for roasting him countless times.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Nadal AO-09 would lose to noone. I mean noone, not only he was playing his best tennis - he just refused to lose, both semi and final. And people are delusional if they think that Nole, for example, would stop that Nadal. Noway, he would outlast/survive anyone in 7+ hours battle if needed.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Nadal AO-09 would lose to noone. I mean noone, not only he was playing his best tennis - he just refused to lose, both semi and final. And people are delusional if they think that Nole, for example, would stop that Nadal. Noway, he would outlast/survive anyone in 7+ hours battle if needed.
:haha::haha::haha:

Nole wouldn't be able to stop Nadal who went 5 sets with Chokerdasco?

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Nando was great and played brilliantly. He saved many bps, came back in match from 1-2 in sets and saved 2 mps in the end. Yeah, he made DF in the end, but so did Nole twice against Rafa in GS finals and many other players. I saw many matches where Verdasco really choked (against Soderling on clay was the worst I believe), but that match wasn`t choke. This word is overused here. One player had to win and one had to lose. That`s all.

·
Registered
342 Posts
:facepalm: That is typical stage-one thinking. The fact is that in Na dull played way better at AO 08 than AO 09. But since Tsonga didn't choke in 2008 (or have mono), Na dull lost. 2009 AO was one of the most digusting vulturing jobs in the history of sports. A pure abomination.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
:facepalm: That is typical stage-one thinking. The fact is that in Na dull played way better at AO 08 than AO 09. But since Tsonga didn't choke in 2008 (or have mono), Na dull lost. 2009 AO was one of the most digusting vulturing jobs in the history of sports. A pure abomination.
Vulturing beating federer in the final... Roger has no bussiness being called Goat because he lost 23 times to a player that according to your analisis is the less talented one of the top 200.

Matchup issues, poor gamesmanship, chating excuses coming...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts