Serena 1/4 over Patty

Serena -3.5 over Patty 5/6

Serena 2-0 over Patty 11/10

Serena win 1st set 1/2

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Anderson @ 2.55

Never seen this guy play to tell you the truth, but his results amaze me.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sam Querrey - Kevin Anderson

I think nobody expected final like this - so one of youngsters will get his first ATP title. Both of them went in straight sets in last three matches against stronger opponents. Querrey and Anderson have some similar abilities - serve consider to be their main weapon as they are one of tallest players in tour. But their tactic are little bit different. Querrey has more tendency to defend, giving opponent a pace and trying to counterpunch with passing shots. On the other hand Anderson loves to dictate rallies with aggressive groundstrokes. I think there isn't clear favorite in final. And South African shouldn't be priced so high - He was pretty impressive against Ginepri - moved really well considering his height, also nice shots from both sides. He returned serve very well this week, knocking out Isner in straight sets, so I expect nice performance in final too. Querrey is overestimate here for sure, because He had some nice wins over favorites, but all in all I can't see any big advantage for American. I will go with Big Kevin here.

Pick: Anderson
Odds: 2.65
Bookie: Pinnacle
Stake: 4/10

·
Registered
73,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Everyones on anderson..............:scared::unsure:
Usually that's not good but this time it's not because first of all I'm hot as pistol and second of all bad gambler and kutafon are on Anderson as well.

I feel safe.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Serena 1/4 over Patty

Serena -3.5 over Patty 5/6

Serena 2-0 over Patty 11/10

Serena win 1st set 1/2
looks like only few bets are missing: under in minutes, number of aces, number of double faults

·
Registered
45,653 Posts
Anderson +2....He def has chances to break querrey....If Anderson can take advantage of Q's 2nd serves.....he should be able to beat him SU...Canas broke this mother fucker from being down 40-0 twice last night...He has no business of being here today.

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
You chased, most of the times that leads to loss
WTF are you on about?

I didnt chase, i am perfectly comftable with my serena winnings, i didnt need to chase at all.

It was a unlucky hunch.

I actually follwed the advice of the form gamblers on here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts