Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
David can't catch a break nowadays. Hopefully he will be recover quickly.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Goffin has a sniffle.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
David Goffin
BAD NEWS! Due to a positive result at my last COVID test made yesterday, I am forced to withdraw from Saint Petersburg. I feel good up to now, I will quarantine and if everything goes well I will be back in Antwerp!
Thanks for your support guys!

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Too bad for that withdrawal...but it's our new reality, hanging like Damocles' sword over professional sport...and our lives for that matter. What's solely important is that he develops no heavy symptoms. Get well soon!

·
Registered
32,165 Posts
If I had to pick 10 players before all of this started that I think are most likely to get infected I would probably have Goffin and Nishikori as my top picks. Sometimes you can't help but to wonder what's the secret with these guys. Of course, nothing but good wishes for the recovery.

·
Registered
54 Posts
David my ex-lover is stronger than you could ever imagine 💕💕 Remember our good times and get well soon mon amour I send you lots of kisses from Pigalle 🥰💕😘

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
David recently hinted at signs of mental fatigue. Stated he needed to re-invent himself again, not that covid will do wonders, ofcourse not, but maybe a little time off will do him good. Obviously wish him the best.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Maybe there should just be one thread for players who get Covid? Then just keep adding the names.....

Hopefully he will get over it and back. It's a very scary thing to catch as no one knows the effect on each individual.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe there should just be one thread for players who get Covid? Then just keep adding the names.....

Hopefully he will get over it and back. It's a very scary thing to catch as no one knows the effect on each individual.
That's actually a smart idea, keeps it nice and clean for everybody.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts