Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
95,412 Posts
Yep.
how the hell this guy is president I'll never in my lifetime know.
and to think my younger brother went to iraq for his and Tony's war
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,651 Posts
thats disgustin. using God as a way to justify going to war.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,727 Posts
yeah I saw this in the paper here in L.A. Ya know, a certain Son of Sam said that his Dog told him to murder all those people... Dog is God spelled backwards... hmmm............

oh I know.... THEY'RE BOTH TOTALLY F*CKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Carito_90

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,830 Posts
Sigh... I just cannot believe that such stupidity is ruling the most important country in the world. It's frustrating, dissapointing and makes me quite nervous, really.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,073 Posts
:rolleyes:
 

·
Blown Out On the Trail
Joined
·
62,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Carito_90 said:
Sigh... I just cannot believe that such stupidity is ruling the most important country in the world. It's frustrating, dissapointing and makes me quite nervous, really.
Try having to live in that country. :{
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,830 Posts
Well, whatever happens in that country happens to affect every single country in the world, so you don't need to live there to see or live the consecuences.
 

·
Gugaholic
Joined
·
84,779 Posts
Carito_90 said:
Well, whatever happens in that country happens to affect every single country in the world, so you don't need to live there to see or live the consecuences.
But it's worse. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
You guys may laugh but Bush is a true leader, a man of visionary ideas.

Just yesterday I was wondering how to invest the money in my pension fund or whether the Atkins or South Beach diet would help me lose the most weight. Now I know... I'll just have a consult with God! Do you think he charges by the hour or is it just a flat fee?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,528 Posts
Carito_90 said:
Sigh... I just cannot believe that such stupidity is ruling the most important country in the world. It's frustrating, dissapointing and makes me quite nervous, really.
You give the country in which I reside far too much credit. We are all very small in the grande scheme.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,073 Posts
dkw said:
You guys may laugh but Bush is a true leader, a man of visionary ideas.

Just yesterday I was wondering how to invest the money in my pension fund or whether the Atkins or South Beach diet would help me lose the most weight. Now I know... I'll just have a consult with God! Do you think he charges by the hour or is it just a flat fee?

:rolls:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,830 Posts
dkw said:
You guys may laugh but Bush is a true leader, a man of visionary ideas.

Just yesterday I was wondering how to invest the money in my pension fund or whether the Atkins or South Beach diet would help me lose the most weight. Now I know... I'll just have a consult with God! Do you think he charges by the hour or is it just a flat fee?
:haha:
 

·
Blown Out On the Trail
Joined
·
62,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You all should listen to the Bright Eyes song "When the President Talks to God"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
dkw said:
You guys may laugh but Bush is a true leader, a man of visionary ideas.
Just yesterday I was wondering how to invest the money in my pension fund or whether the Atkins or South Beach diet would help me lose the most weight. Now I know... I'll just have a consult with God! Do you think he charges by the hour or is it just a flat fee?

:lol: Truly amazing
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,677 Posts
GOD for Bush = Giant Oil Deposit :tape:
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top