Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Now we have to actually hope for the one 3+ hour WTA mugfest.

·
23,063 Posts
Now we have to actually hope for the one 3+ hour WTA mugfest.
The Muguruza vs. Sharapova match seems possible (Sharapova has been a slow starter and Muguruza usually has slow matches).

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me? :haha:

Why they didn't put one WTA and one ATP match at the same time?
So we could watch both of ATP matches and the WTA fans both of the WTA matches?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I like this scheduling. Seems very fair to me to have both matches starting at the same time

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
It reminds me of Premier League. Every match starts simultaneously in the final round to make sure it would be fair, even at the expense of the income of TV coverage. Great move. I really hope they consider scheduling the semi-final at the same time so that Frauderer doesn't have to make the excuse of "squandering away match points to Djokovic in order to avoid Nadal in the final".

·
Registered
569 Posts
Even worst for itv4 viewers, we'll be shown the djokovic raonic match :facepalm:, gymnast against chief wiggum as opposed to the more competitive match between talented shotmakers playing on lenglen :eek:

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
Schedule is fine.

Women should always come first.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Even worst for itv4 viewers, we'll be shown the djokovic raonic match :facepalm:, gymnast against chief wiggum as opposed to the more competitive match between talented shotmakers playing on lenglen :eek:
Really? Don't give a damn about the Raonic match, whereas the other one should be interesting. ITV will piss me off if they do this.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Really? Don't give a damn about the Raonic match, whereas the other one should be interesting. ITV will piss me off if they do this.
You're talking about a channel that aired Ward Robredo in it's entirety. :lol:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
I'll be watching Gulbis v Berdych whilst keeping an eye on the Djokovic score and switching the channel at big points. Even though Novak is my second favourite player, Raonic really drags down the quality of any match he features in.

·
Registered
18,092 Posts
I have an exam at 3:30pm Paris time so hopefully Suarez-Navarro and Bouchard play a long mugathon so I can catch a significant part of the Berdych vs Gulbis match afterwards. A 3h+ WTA match would be welcome for once.

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
I have an exam at 3:30pm Paris time so hopefully Suarez-Navarro and Bouchard play a long mugathon so I can catch a significant part of the Berdych vs Gulbis match afterwards. A 3h+ WTA match would be welcome for once.
LOL I have one at 3 pm Paris time too, will last 90-120 min. Hope for the same :lol:

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
They should install some fucking lights and have proper night sessions (I'm sure it's a NIMBY problem that stops them from doing this) or start this day at 11 AM with the option of moving one of the matches to SL if it looks like they won't get them all in. Maybe schedule three on PC and one on SL if it's about selling more tickets.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts