• Other.

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in your opinion is the goat mtf poster? based on his contributions, opinions and everything else?

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Snowwy

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Kapranos

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Voo de Mar, from the oldies.

VamosRafaNadal, Zjtennis, Ricardo the Great, Htom Sirveaux, Litotes, Slasher and a few americans that I don`t remeber their nicknames from the actual ones.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Rychu, Dead net cord, POlice of Mind, etc

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Off the top of my head: VamosRafaNadal, Litotes, Rychu, Slasher, emotion, Voo de Mar, zjtennis, QuitYerWhining, but the best one, IMO, is the late Henry Chinaski. Great poster, witty, but very moderated with opinions, moreso than QYW.

leng jai is also great for a laugh.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
You an your nadal buddies, but nadalrecord is truly a GOAT his trolling is just awesome :lol: notice how he's disappear :lol: an will come back now that dull has won madrid.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
You an your nadal buddies, but nadalrecord is truly a GOAT his trolling is just awesome :lol: notice how he's disappear :lol: an will come back now that dull has won madrid.

Just like you and your " no laptop " fiasco after AO14.

VamosRafaNadal

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Yes .. Nadalrecord is one of the best posters, evilmindbulgaria is up there too .... His beatdown to fedturds (which is well deserved imo) is just priceless.

By the way my buddy nadalrecord is still Goating in TW forum..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Just like you and your " no laptop " fiasco after AO14.

VamosRafaNadal
:rolleyes: No lies. like I would wanna be abscent from MTF for 3 months on purpose

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
:rolleyes: No lies. like I would wanna be abscent from MTF for 3 months on purpose

Not sure if you work or study, but 3 months without internet? I find it highly unlikly for an american.

But i believe you.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
no your the best blue clay

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
My vote goes to our undisputed EvilGOAT from Bulgaria Ken Lee. Forget about Lady Ga Ga, Madonna and Rihanna ... this is what a devoted Rafa girl from Bulgaria can do :worship:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I think about 23 people would agree with the poll options and only 10 disagree, no ? :mad:;)

Thanks anyways buddy.:angel:
I see what you did there. I always got your back.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
sham kay

1 - 20 of 49 Posts