Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Go Flipper! I can't believe he beat Agassi - I am so happy. Finally he is starting to realise his potential after all the setbacks. Go Mark - win the title!

·
Banned
64 Posts
Well done!! Mark Philippoussis!!

Well done!! Mark Philippoussis, you have a revenge time to defeat Andre Agassi in the fourth round of Wimbledon (because you were lost to Agassi in three years ago)!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I hope you can defeat Alexander Popp in quarter finals of Wimbledon!! :wavey:

·
Banned
3,527 Posts
yeah,i was so happy!!I hope he can win Wimby now,maybe in final vs Rogi! :) :) :)

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
:bounce: congrats Mark, best of luck tomorrow!

Yes he is moonz_zgrave

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Oh Mark! Congratulations! :D :bounce: awesome comeback! :kiss:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Congrats Mark and good luck!!!!:kiss:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Great comeback indeed !!!!!!! Go all the way Mark !!! Although I am very happy that 3 of my faves are in the Semis - Mark, Andy and Roger. But cheering for Mark the most!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I think this thread needs pics! :D

Congrats Mark! :bounce:

·
Registered
8,699 Posts
Great pics, IluvRogi! I FINALLY saw the end of the match on NBC. ESPN stopped coverage at 5-5. :sad: The last four games of the match were awesome! Alexander was hot and so was Mark! I wasn't too excited about that fan who screamed when Alexander was returning on match point, but, the quality of both players was top notch!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Thanks, glad you like them I know I do! :hearts: yeh I saw all of the match that was played today and I must say, he saved 4 break points and its amazing that he didnt double fault really because we know he likes to go for big 2nd serves too ;) but yes, what I saw was an excellent match :) I managed to see a lot of the 4th set too.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts