Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Go on Liam Broady.
After the horror that has been the Murray show for far too long (my what frankeinstein looks), finally a brit I can get behind. He looks gorgeous not got the greatest game but still young a real eye pleaser and not up his arse. Finally a young affable bloke from England and a dream for advertiser. Nothing like circus freak profanities riddled Murray. What eye candy and dream thing for advertiser.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
If you really support players based on their looks then that's just sad.

Please go away.

Reactions: RuRo

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
You hate Andy, we get it.

That said, Broady's Blake beard is impressive.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you really support players based on their looks then that's just sad.

Please go away.

Not just the looks but game pleasing nature too. At the end of the day you news motivation to stay involved in the sport. Can't believe I replied to you mooza. I tend to ignore you but hey you weren't being to despondent so I figured why not.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Being a fan of a player because of looks is ridiculous, unless you're a hormonal teenage girl.
Not just the looks but game pleasing nature too. At the end of the day you news motivation to stay involved in the sport. Can't believe I replied to you mooza. I tend to ignore you but hey you weren't being to despondent so I figured why not.
Broady's game isn't anywhere near as good or aesthetically pleasing as Andy's though?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You hate Andy, we get it.

That said, Broady's Blake beard is impressive.
Can't believe I'm replying to you too.
Last bloke I mentioned tennis to in Glasgow told he became an expert for the two week of Wimbledon and that was it. Much preferred a rangers match on Sunday. Surprised so many Scots abound here

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being a fan of a player because of looks is ridiculous, unless you're a hormonal teenage girl.

Broady's game isn't anywhere near as good or aesthetically pleasing as Andy's though?
Sorry but I don't expect him to go far so it's pleasing for early stages till he gets offered as a sacrifice to Djokovic. Murray should be ashame to play as bad as he does at the later stages sorry

·
Registered
11,858 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Can't believe I'm replying to you too.
Last bloke I mentioned tennis to in Glasgow told he became an expert for the two week of Wimbledon and that was it. Much preferred a rangers match on Sunday. Surprised so many Scots abound here
Scots love themselves some tennis too, but of course football will be first on their lists. Football always is in this damn country...
Sorry but I don't expect him to go far so it's pleasing for early stages till he gets offered as a sacrifice to Djokovic. Murray should be ashame to play as bad as he does at the later stages sorry
If you think Andy plays badly in the later stages of tournaments then you haven't been watching much tennis recently.

·
Registered
11,765 Posts
Go on Liam Broady.
After the horror that has been the Murray show for far too long (my what frankeinstein looks), finally a brit I can get behind. He looks gorgeous not got the greatest game but still young a real eye pleaser and not up his arse. Finally a young affable bloke from England and a dream for advertiser. Nothing like circus freak profanities riddled Murray. What eye candy and dream thing for advertiser.
Poor Broady. He's finally got his career on track, he's just won his first Grand Slam match, his future was looking bright and now he finds out [email protected] is behind him.

It was fun while it lasted, Liam. :sad:

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Scots love themselves some tennis too, but of course football will be first on their lists. Football always is in this damn country...

If you think Andy plays badly in the later stages of tournaments then you haven't been watching much tennis recently.
Oh I have. And there's nothing appealing about his game. Djokovic Murray finals have never been one for the ages or anthology sorry

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,427 Posts
Oh I have. And there's nothing appealing about his game. Djokovic Murray finals have never been one for the ages or anthology sorry
So you're just stupid then, sorry? Sorry, but which of his recent tournaments has he played poorly in the later stages, sorry? And sorry, but a lot of their matches have been great, final or not, sorry.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.