Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I agree. It's all Fedtards wanting to pollute titles with their endless 'piggy' this, 'dull' that, infantile BS... let them grow up.
Fedtards this, fedtards that. Clearly, you're the perfect person to lecture people on "growing up" :p

People didn't use to have a problem with "fun" titles. Then the policy changed so that even the legendary "Piggy roasting" thread had to have its name changed, IIRC.

·
Registered
13,947 Posts
Haven't read through the thread but I'd just like to thank all the people who gave me a shotout (y)

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Fedtards this, fedtards that. Clearly, you're the perfect person to lecture people on "growing up" :p

People didn't use to have a problem with "fun" titles. Then the policy changed so that even the legendary "Piggy roasting" thread had to have its name changed, IIRC.
Like someone longing for a 'piggy roasting' thread could lecture anyone on "growing up" :rolleyes:

It's in The Ruins btw, the right place for such rubbish.

·
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Threads with modified titles can stay in the ruins. Really there is no difference between X def X 6-2 6-2 or X the worst def. x the mug 6 -2 , 6 -2... but one can lead to baiting and trolling from the get go.

It's not the end of the world in most cases , but sometimes people let things get out of control. Simple as that.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Threads with modified titles can stay in the ruins. Really there is no difference between X def X 6-2 6-2 or X the worst def. x the mug 6 -2 , 6 -2... but one can lead to baiting and trolling from the get go.

It's not the end of the world in most cases , but sometimes people let things get out of control. Simple as that.
Hey, I didn't expect the suggestion to stick. However, 40-15 alone has caused ten times more trolling that an inflammatory title would.

·
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Anyone else applying for this, got 9 more days to make it happen.

Hopefully my competition is strong and as competent as myself.

·
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Hey MTF you got two new mods. A1canada and Kowchi.

Feel free to pm me with issues, discussion, etc. We will try to avoid infractions and work on communication (y)

All the best,

Kowchi

81 - 87 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.