Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 160 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
call me amber, yes i think he does, now theres two options, he will hold on to his chair and that may lead him to jail (like our previous president moshe katsav) or he Will resign when he will feel theres no chance and its best to close a Plea Bargain with the Prosecution Office

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
I know Amber, I used '@Punky' for notification ;)

Well, politicians are most dangerous when they are cornered...hopefully Bibi will not try to use war to save his 'chair'.

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
I know Amber, I used '@Punky' for notification ;)

Well, politicians are most dangerous when they are cornered...hopefully Bibi will not try to use war to save his 'chair'.
i think he is shaking, the legal system in here is quite clear and sharp. The prime minister before him was charged with bribery exactly a decade ago and ended a year and a half in prison, including the president before Shimon Peres and many other members of the government.

he is messing with fire :devil:

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
36,855 Posts
That's sad to read, no country can truly develops with that level of curroption

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence' to indict Benjamin Netanyahu

Israeli police find 'sufficient evidence' to indict Netanyahu on corruption charges - CNN

:hearts::hearts::haha::bigwave:

"Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves; every one loveth bribes, and followeth after rewards; they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them."

Any connection between these two events? :devil:

Kerry to Abbas confidante: 'Stay strong and do not give in to Trump' - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Global Politics

You know, I dont fail to see your point

·