Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They only get a thread when they lose.

They may not have much heart, but even their skill alone is able to win them these tournaments.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Heart is overrated. All you need is a good serve and forehand.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
They give each other enough love, they don't need us.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I just hate when they do the body bump and the fact TTC acts like no other doubles team is close to as good as them.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Bryan Brothers love belongs in the Bryans thread. You have ventured into General Messages, where only hatred is allowed... and besides doubles isn't real tennis, nor does it matter here. Mostly because some of the people here are idiotic at the best of times.

Having said that, I agree with you. Those guys are awesome, I'm not much of a fan, but I do love my doubles :yeah:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since an American team went to the top over the past years you mean.

I seem to recall a much different view on doubles when Americans were winning most of the singles Slams. God damn foreigners. :)

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
You could have started a results thread. :)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
never

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Nothing you can do that can't be done.
Nothing you can know that can't be known.

I think Ladies Doubles is better. Or the variety you get from Mixed Doubles. They're less of a serve-athon and you get more of the top players at GS matches. :D

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
:hearts: doubles.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Bryan Brothers love belongs in the Bryans thread. You have ventured into General Messages, where only hatred is allowed... and besides doubles isn't real tennis, nor does it matter here. Mostly because some of the people here are idiotic at the best of times.

Having said that, I agree with you. Those guys are awesome, I'm not much of a fan, but I do love my doubles :yeah:
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
:lol:

Doubles does not count!

unless its GS's or Jamie Muzza wins.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts