Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
W T A Indian Wells ( Forecast Betting )

Kuznetsova To Beat Ivanovic @ $9.50 In The Final Of Indian Wells
Got this bet hanging from friday, dont let me down Svetlana.

Gonna need abit of luck i reckon.

·
Registered
14,038 Posts
pendings from Sunrise challenger:
MELZER over Grosjean @2.00, 4 units
HAASE over Guccione @1.72, 6 units

add:
KUZNETSOVA over Ivanovic @2.34, 7 units
DJOKOVIC-Fish 2-1 set betting @4.40, 3 units

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Leans!!

Kuzzy 2.15 over Ana - Beast vs Beauty!!
Mardy 4.50 over Djoker - Backbet of Novak 2-1 cant go astray cos the kid is one toughnut while the Fish is on Fire!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Do you really think that Fish can make it? I saw the match yesterday, Fish played some good points but it seemed like Federer was not Federer. Also I saw Djokovic and he is on fire. IMO Fish doesn't have what it needs to beat Djokovic, at least not this time. Djokovic for me, let's hope!

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
:lol: anyway good luck my friend, Nole is the fav no doubt but Mardys price is just too big to pass
how many times roger's opponents(not saying nole is roger, but he is getting there) were priced higher than they should have been?
realistic price for fishy should somewhere around 3ish, but i still believe nole will clinch this one, and i very rarely play those "bunkers" so hoping this won't be very costly

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
how many times roger's opponents(not saying nole is roger, but he is getting there) were priced higher than they should have been?
realistic price for fishy should somewhere around 3ish, but i still believe nole will clinch this one, and i very rarely play those "bunkers" so hoping this won't be very costly
i get what u mean, still i am all about value bets and this is clearly one, tbh i am not really going to read too much in his win against Roger, i watched him play against Kolya, Hewitt and Nalby and he was just playing great tennis with a fantastic bh as a weapon.. Nole will be toughest test so far no doubt i think this will or could be close so the odds are worth a try

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
Ivanovic @ 1.74

not gonna follow this cos I'm damn sick, so I hope she will just win

As for the final, Nole has a big mental strength, something Federer doesn't have since Nadal's arrival. I expect Djoko in 2 sets, but no bet at these odds.

G

·
As impressive as Fish has been this week:

1) This is his first final of any great note in his career.

2) Whilst he had been serving big previously, one can not ignore the fact that he served at 34% yesterday and still thrashed Federer. If Federer's mind was on the job which at the moment it clearly isn't, he would have been smoked.

Fish's game is still a very one dimensional player, a hit and miss serve and average groundstrokes to back it up. Djokovic will tear him apart on return if Fish dishes what he did yesterday. Just don't see Djokovic losing this opportunity to win another big title.

Djokovic to cover -4 v Fish - $1.86

gl

G

·
Do you really think that Fish can make it? I saw the match yesterday, Fish played some good points but it seemed like Federer was not Federer. Also I saw Djokovic and he is on fire. IMO Fish doesn't have what it needs to beat Djokovic, at least not this time. Djokovic for me, let's hope!
I wouldn't say Djokovic has been on fire at all this tournament. He played better at AO this year but given he is the best player in the world right now he can afford not to against Fish and still win. He has become and is that good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts