Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am strating this thread coz a friend if mine asked me ;) so can you please tell me if he has a gf and if he doesnt post some pics with his ex-es ;).... :wavey:

·
Registered
294 Posts
he has a girlfriend, chofi or something,right?

·
Registered
3 Posts
he has a girlfriend and her name is Josefina (chofi), she's a model

·
Registered
12,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
basil333 said:
he has a girlfriend... there are no pictures of her and him together - if you want to see them together - go to a tournament.
I did go but dint see her there ;)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Denisse said:
can someone put in a pic on here
Check out the Zabaleta show thread. Jazz_girl kindly posted pics of Mariano's show and on some of them Mariano's gf can be seen.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
This forum is about Mariano Zabaleta, the tennis player. And thus should mostly deal with what is related to him as a player. The question if he has a girlfriend has been answered, so I don't see what keeps the discussion going. Could somebody close that thread?

·
Registered
379 Posts
so some people are interested in the private life of their fave players, what´s wrong about that? as long as they keep them living in peace and not disturb them, i think it´s ok!

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Nothing wrong with being interested in his private life. I just consider that there are other places for that. And because, based on experience, you know where this starts but never where it ends.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.