Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in teenybopper mode. All that time, we had been in wtaworld with names like Jelenaishot and ILoveAnna... I think it is time for us to have a girl's time out. What do you have to say about your men?!

I think Andy and Rogi are real cute, even though everyone thinks Rogi has an ugly nose.

And I have a thing for Pete but nobody understands it or can come to terms with it. lol

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
I dont think Rogi has a funny nose!Its perfect in everyway!And Tommy is sexy!And so is Carlos I couls go on and on........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Marat Safin in my favorite ...... Tommy is very cute also...
but if you want muscles...check Karim Alami out...wwooww
I don't know if he plays anymore....but give him a look!!

·
27,371 Posts
Lleyton :hearts: :hearts: He's so cute... his eyes are gorgeous!

Other extrememly good looking men:

Andy
Marat
James
Juanqui
Jan Michael Gambill
Jeff Morrison
Mark Philippoussis

·
Registered
82 Posts
Girl talk ROCKS! Of course Andy- my baby will ALWAYS be the hottest man alive, on and OFF the court! And of course Marat- gosh, that guy is SO HOT! And JMG as well... he is SO super hot... believe me, I've seen ALL my top 3 players in action live... they are ALL so hot on TV and off!
Mark Phillippoussis used to be hot.. dunno really what happened. He's just ok now... Lleyton used to be not too bad either... but he got a buzz cut and that only works for a few guys. James with a buzz cut- OH YUM! Oh-oh- and Michel Kratochivil- he's SO hot in person. And I watched Mario Ancic and he's pretty hot too!
But c'mon- WHO is hotter than my lover, Andy?

·
Registered
79 Posts
ANDY!!! he's soooo HOTT! my goodness!! i wish he werent all the way in america!! especially when he's like soaked in sweat and all pumped up?? *feels faint*

·
Registered
61 Posts
Marat:kiss: Robredo is pretty hot too! I really wanna see him vs Safin:drool: Youzhny is also really cute. Haas has nice eyes but his face is a weird shape.

·
Registered
752 Posts
[email protected] Hanson brother! lol Hey, I always thought the middle brother (Taylor?) was really cute. Whatever happened to them? Anyway.....

Marat is so hot, even the guys say he should have a calendar. Tommy's cute when hes angry. I dont know why. James is so cute and I love the hair. James, Rogi and Tommy all have the nicest eyes. Juan Carlos is like a little angel. So sweet looking. Mark P. can be cute at times. Its just that you have to catch him at the right time. And Lleyton? Well, I like his voice.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
omg how can neone think hewitt is hot?!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Lily said:
[email protected] Hanson brother! lol Hey, I always thought the middle brother (Taylor?) was really cute. Whatever happened to them? Anyway.....
Taylor got married :eek: I used to like Zac a loooong time ago :eek:

Out of the tennis players I think Roger is cute, I like the nose too :), Marat of course, James, Carlos and Agustin Calleri :drool:

1 - 20 of 170 Posts