1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
379 Posts
thanks for posting the link, i´m downloading the video right now and i´m really curious to see it!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Kezzi said:
It doesn't work now :sad: I'll try again tomorrow :) .
i can send it per email to you if it doesn´t work! just tell me!

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
How big is the file? I can only have 250mb in my email, hope it's not that big ;) .
I'll pm you my emailaddress :) .

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
I just noticed that SwissMister1 pméd me about Clement's brother once :p .
Is there any chance you have a video or pictures of him too? ;)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check my photo gallery on here, Kezzi, there are a couple :)

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Giovanni won his first round match in the challenger in Bogota 6-3, 3-6, 6-1. Well done Giovi!

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
And he'll play (very probably tomorrow) Hugo Armando in the 2nd round match, who defeated the #1 seed Fernando Vicente. Well done Hugo, but tomorrow Vamos Giovi!

·
Registered
379 Posts
giovanni lost to hugo, but i hope hugo will go further as i like him too :)

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Jule81 said:
giovanni lost to hugo, but i hope hugo will go further as i like him too :)
I hope so too, but actually for Giovi it would have been important to go further in the tournament. He had to defend many points in the ER this week and will fall down there next Monday quite a bit. But now, when Giovi is out I will cheer for Hugo :)

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
I don't know, but there's not much tennis since this week. So I think he's enjoying a break :) .

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Giovi had to retire of his match in Daviscup. Obviously he's injured on his arm or shoulder. Hopefully Nico can concentrate on his match now :(

Edit on Saturday morning: Giovi had a luxation of his right shoulder. Get well soon, Giovi!

·
Registered
379 Posts
no unfortunately there are no news as far as i know :( !

·
Premium Member
12,566 Posts
Good news finally! Giovanni is playing the qualifying of a futures event in Brazil. He's playing the qualies because he didn't sign up before the deadline. ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Shotgun Blues said:
Good news finally! Giovanni is playing the qualifying of a futures event in Brazil. He's playing the qualies because he didn't sign up before the deadline. ;)
aw that´s really good to hear! thanks for explaining why he´s playing qualies as i was surprised to see he would need to do that!

·
Registered
379 Posts
i´m really wondering what giovanni is up to at the moment, esp. if he´s still injured as i haven´t seen his name in any draw for a very long time already. and now that he´s not even on the list for the davis cup tie, i´m really worrying that there´s something wrong with him. does anyone know anything?!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts