Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and celebrates by marrying the president of his fan-club there and then on the court. the man, yes man he marries? a well-respected poster on here who had the foresight to set up the 'robby be my favourite hobby' club on 7th october 1982. a devoted, adoring fan who goes by the name....

:worship: :worship: GeorgeWHitler :worship: :worship:
 

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
Joined
·
124,507 Posts
federer express said:
and celebrates by marrying the president of his fan-club there and then on the court. the man, yes man he marries? a well-respected poster on here who had the foresight to set up the 'robby be my favourite hobby' club on 7th october 1982. a devoted, adoring fan who goes by the name....

:worship: :worship: GeorgeWHitler :worship: :worship:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
 

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
Joined
·
124,507 Posts
federer express said:
at least you're laughing and not crying or hiring someone to kill me ;)
If he makes a victory speech, then that will be negotiated, but it won't be happening.
 

·
Gugaholic
Joined
·
84,779 Posts
GeorgeWHitler said:
If he makes a victory speech, then that will be negotiated, but it won't be happening.
The victory speech will be:

My many thanks to GeorgeWHitler, he's my inspiration, my muse, my lifesaver,.... Blake's story has nothing compare to the inspiration I received from GWH. This one for you, GWH. and he runs to the stand and gives GWH a big hug which squeeze all the breath out of GWH with his meaty arms that GWH requires the attention of an ATP trainer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lee said:
The victory speech will be:

My many thanks to GeorgeWHitler, he's my inspiration, my muse, my lifesaver,.... Blake's story has nothing compare to the inspiration I received from GWH. This one for you, GWH. and he runs to the stand and gives GWH a big hug which squeeze all the breath out of GWH with his meaty arms that GWH requires the attention of an ATP trainer.
:haha:

you hired that assassin yet dubyah?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lee said:
The victory speech will be:

My many thanks to GeorgeWHitler, he's my inspiration, my muse, my lifesaver,.... Blake's story has nothing compare to the inspiration I received from GWH. This one for you, GWH. and he runs to the stand and gives GWH a big hug which squeeze all the breath out of GWH with his meaty arms that GWH requires the attention of an ATP trainer.
such speeches will also be given when agassi retires and if hewitt ever wins another slam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
gravity said:
I don't know why but your avatar annoys the f out of me.
Does anythink not annoy you :shrug:
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,596 Posts
gravity said:
I don't know why but your avatar annoys the f out of me.
Who's the guy, BTW. It looks like a hot, dumb gay porn actor :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
gravity said:
Yeah either that or some talentless turd from a male pop band. :p
You guys be nice, I believe thats his picture. I think he is hot :D
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,596 Posts
If that's him, he's really :drool:
 

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
Joined
·
124,507 Posts
federer express said:
:haha:

you hired that assassin yet dubyah?
I am working to get an assassin ready.
 

·
F***ing have it
Joined
·
17,596 Posts
gravity said:
Be afraid Federer Express, be very afraid.
:lol: Gay Male Predator mode ... loading in progress :drool: :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,977 Posts
:haha: :haha:
if u 're making such polls...then this thread is winning the best ever humorous thread this year...

My many thanks to GeorgeWHitler, he's my inspiration, my muse, my lifesaver,.... Blake's story has nothing compare to the inspiration I received from GWH. This one for you, GWH. and he runs to the stand and gives GWH a big hug which squeeze all the breath out of GWH posted by LEE
great speech :yeah: , i almost have tears for Ginepri :toothy:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top