Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
Don't like the look of much of tomorrow's card so I'll try a bit of set bettting.

I think Falla has a good chance of taking a set against Ferrero. Qualifiers tend to go very well in Madrid with 53% first round success rate over the tournaments 5 years which is the 5th highest on the tour.
Also Ferrero has failed to win a set here since taking the title in 03. He started slowly in all his matches in Vienna and it could be the same here with Falla more accustomed to the conditions after his qualifying wins over useful opponents in Dancevic and Spadea. The fact that he's left handed could cause JC a few problems too. He's had some horrible results against lefties in the last couple of years with defeats to guys like Devilder, Zverev, Lopez and the Gooch.
I'll keep stakes smallish because JC looked truly awesome in patches last week and with a tournament under his belt he could come out and blow the Colombian away.

Falla to take a set - 2.22 (Lay 2-0 Ferrero at 1.81)- 3 units

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Bill Gates offered Fedex 10.000.000 $ to loose this match , he is a smart businessman and knows that he only has to bet 1.000.000 $ on Gmoney to make 20.000.000 $ profit :devil: :worship:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Anyone's thoughts on Karlovic's chances against Safin. Is there the possiblily of him retiring or just being too tired to compete here?

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Anyone's thoughts on Karlovic's chances against Safin. Is there the possiblily of him retiring or just being too tired to compete here?
Why would that happen?

I'd imagine that Safin would brainfart once in each set (including tiebreak(s)) to give Ivo a match-winning advantage. However, I'm not sure 1.50 odds are all that tempting.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
ATP Madrid

Nalbandian over Clement 2/5

Ferrero over Falla 2/9

Haas over Monaco 1/3

Murray over Chela 4/11

WTA ZURICH

S.Williams over Schnyder 1/3

Peer over Radwanska 2/5

GOOD LUCK :yeah:

·
Registered
20,755 Posts
I really want to hammer murray but the odds are awful, not worth the risk really.

·
Premium Member
11,343 Posts
Backed Ferrero to win the Mutua Madrileña Masters Madrid for 10 euros @ 250 on Betfair. Hoping for a trade. :)

·
Registered
45,917 Posts
week: 1-3; -10,20 units
season: 235-228; -40,01 units

Dima + Santoro/Allegro @2,50 8 units
Monaco @3,50 6 units
Bammer @1,65 8 units

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Zurich

Radwanska over Peer 7/4

The bookies are so dumb, they still dont recongnise that this polish girl is the real deal.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts