Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't know how many people here do visit but i know some people do so anyway for those who do visit you may like to know that ginepri fans has been moved and revamped (to match robbys revamped game :p )

it's now http://www.gineprifans.com (yes i finally got a round to buying the domain) enjoy !

Reactions: bavaria100

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Tag :hatoff:

I am a member, where are the piccies? :( :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
GermanBoy said:
I am a member, where are the piccies? :( :p
I'm waiting for the pics too :angel:

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
Awesome JJ :banana: Congrats on your new Robby site with it's own domain name. Now other Robby fans will be able to find a decent website about him. lol. Looks great. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol not really new just revamped and at a new home!

and alex and fergie i am just doing the gallery now junior piccies coming first:)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dude GF has gone nuts i got over 500 hits today (just to put that in perspective i got 500 hits exactly in the whole of august) my bandwidth limit is gonna get hit if i'm not careful :scared:

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
I´m gonna take a look around immediately!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks :) click the ads on the homepage whilst your there i've had to add ads coz i'm gonan have to upgrade my bandwidth if it keeps going like this

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUys i seriously need your help! GF is far too close to it's bandwidth limit and it's going to get worse i need you guys to click the ads if you visit it! an dif you are bored and have nothing better to do click the ones ajmo mario (it won't take bandwidth from GF if you click the ads on AM) i'm gonna have to fork out teh cash to upgrade clicking teh ads will help me afford it!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just thought i'd let ya know i got approval to run the robby fanlisting (the old one shut ages ago) so i'll be adding that to the site when i get back from jersey!

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats the plan :)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the fanlisting is now open! :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Éowyn said:
the fanlisting is now open! :)
Alright! Lets get to that fanlisting :) I am now a part of the fanlisting. Also I moved my mark back to cover all the site not just the messageboard. That is what I had meant to do in the first place, but I guess I got :confused:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats okay you could have done bookmarked either i don't mind! i'm glad anyone has it bookmarked

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Actually it works out much better to have the whole site marked for me. That way I don't miss anything and I had meant to do the whole site in the first place. I think I have brain freeze now and again :eek:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well it's all cool as far as i'm concerned the more people who visit the better :)

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the join form on the fanlisting is fixed btw :)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts