·
Registered
5,488 Posts
:(

Reactions: Éowyn

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
Guille had him beat and blew it. :smash: And after battling to save all those match points to lose on a double fault..... argh!

Awesome match though, good luck to Ginepri in the semifinals. (he's gonna need it!)

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Guille played 5 outrageously good points to save the match points. And then he undoes 3 hours of hard work with consecutive double faults to lose the match. So disappointing :fiery:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Unbelievable fight from Guille and Robby but those DFs from Coria are just :tape:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wow. Coria played fantastic tennis on those first few match points. Too bad about that serve.

Congrats to Ginepri.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats to Ginepri!

Now it's guaranteed that there's American in the final. That should keep spectators interested...

·
Registered
17,486 Posts
What's wrong with his service???? He's been doing it in a great way during the whole year, and in the last two matches it sucked big time :mad:
It was still a very good tournament, and he played a good match, in spite of his service.
Congrats to Ginepri :yeah:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Sexgod Robby will win the US Open... :devil:

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Unbelievable match! Robby is killing me, but I still love him-LOL!! Would love to see a Ginepri-Blake match! Then I can just relax and enjoy the tennis, as I would be happy to see either of them win.

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
wow wow wow wow wow thats all i can say :haha:

well done ROBBY!!!!!! :woohoo:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts