Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lacko must be pissed, he now lost against Muller three times in three weeks. Muller has a good chance of winning his third consequtive title and his fourth overall in 2014. Winning streak is now at 14 games. :worship:

By the way, if he somehow manages to win Busan too next week (certainly not impossible if he wins this title), he's probably already in a main draw spot for Wimbledon. He wasn't even in the top 300 at the beginning of the year.

Edit: Oops, forgot the "CH" in the title. Can one of the mods add that?

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Re: Gimcheon SF: Muller def. Lacko 7:5 6:3

Lacko must be pissed, he now lost against Muller three times in three weeks. Muller has a good chance of winning his third consequtive title and his fourth overall in 2014. Winning streak is now at 14 games. :worship:

By the way, if he somehow manages to win Busan too next week (certainly not impossible if he wins this title), he's probably already in a main draw spot for Wimbledon. He wasn't even in the top 300 at the beginning of the year.

Edit: Oops, forgot the "CH" in the title. Can one of the mods add that?
You can edit the thread title, just go to forum view and double click right next to the title (a bit to the right). It will open the title for edit.

Obviously you can only do that to threads you created.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
great result for Muller. I like the guy, and he should be playing at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Gimcheon SF: Muller def. Lacko 7:5 6:3

You can edit the thread title, just go to forum view and double click right next to the title (a bit to the right). It will open the title for edit.

Obviously you can only do that to threads you created.
Oh, good to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone know what's the record for the most consecutive Challenger titles? I know that the record for most in a year is 6, but I haven't found this statistic anywhere.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
muller beating lacko again :hearts:
into top 100 again soon if he keeps playing like this

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Muller is GOATing last couple of months

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
34-4 this year :eek:
I can see Muller triple bagelling Dimug at Wimby in front of his russian grandma Masha :wavey:
Seems unlikely since Grigor routined Gilles in Queens' 2012.

But he can surely destroy Dull or some other evil in R1 and saves the tournament!

Muller :worship:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Muller is 34th in the race this year? Holy cow

·
Registered
57,591 Posts
Johnson at 32, Giraldo at 18, certainly a strange year so far.
Murray at 13, Bautista at 15, Klizan 26, Golubev 31, Gabashvili 37, Lorenzi 46, Struff 50, Rola 51, Groth 65, Janowicz 70, Gojowcyzk 71, Estrella 86, Monaco 111, Youzhny 122, Bogomolov 170, Bachinger 255. Some real shocks all the way down.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Vultures gonna vulture :eek: Ok i got it for one week but three in a row playing in Asia with almost the same field every week? Just go and play some clay or don't play at all

Oh and it's not all, he will play next week in Busan too :facepalm:

·
Registered
57,591 Posts
Vultures gonna vulture :eek: Ok i got it for one week but three in a row playing in Asia with almost the same field every week? Just go and play some clay or don't play at all

Why? Muller had virtually no ranking going into this year and is poor on clay. I'm sure he'll play ATP qualies for grass and fast hard.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts

:lol: I reckon you're most likely trolling.

But just for the record: He's not vulturing, Gilles doesn't has ranking to play bigger tournaments atm. :cool:

·
Registered
12,577 Posts

That would be fucking stupid. He's trying to build his ranking now, not go play on his worst surface because some guy on the internet thinks he's "vulturing"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts