Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“The best feeling I had is when I beat Rafael Nadal in Madrid in 2008 because it was hard to do and hard to win. I think the best match I played, though, was against Rafa this year in Rome. Even though I lost, to hit 50 winners against Rafa on clay is good.”

On being queried about with whom he would like to play doubles, Simon replied: “I think I would like to play with Rafa. To play with Rafa would be funny because then I feel I can play from the baseline and he can just destroy the guys at the net.”

·
Registered
821 Posts
“The best feeling I had is when I beat Rafael Nadal in Madrid in 2008 because it was hard to do and hard to win. I think the best match I played, though, was against Rafa this year in Rome. Even though I lost, to hit 50 winners against Rafa on clay is good.”

On being queried about with whom he would like to play doubles, Simon replied: “I think I would like to play with Rafa. To play with Rafa would be funny because then I feel I can play from the baseline and he can just destroy the guys at the net.”
That's a great compliment by Simon.
In fact, when you beat a goat...thats the kind of feeling you get. :)

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Don't we all love that feeling. :drool:

·
Banned
355 Posts
Of course, you gotta love it when you are able to beat the toughest guy ever to beat (right up there with borg).

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
the op of this thread does not like rafa

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Just tells me most ATP players find the most enjoyment in beating Nadal, not very liked is he :lol:

·
The Last Mohican
24,521 Posts
I can understand that many players feel like beating Dull is their best accomplishment, and it isn't because beating Roger or Novak is easier. The reason lies within Dull's playstyle of constant retrieval of the ball. It's basically like running a long marathon, because most players find it difficult to hit past Nadull on any surface. By undergoing this physical torment, you release endorphins and feel like you've come out of a war.

Add to the fact that Dull is very defensive with the fact that he is very, very annoying on court. Too many in-your-face celebrations and time-wasting/cheating can get under a players skin. So of course it will feel very good to beat this kind of player, just like in childhood when you destroy a bully.

BTW, it's NID that Dulltards and their stage-one thinking automatically directs their mind to the first half-baked causal "link" or "theory", that came into their minds because of bias. :haha:

You Dulltards need to get up to speed! When GOAT fans detect weakness and faulty, illogical thought patterns - we pounce on that.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Not really, MTF is just infested by more an more brainless dulltards that think spamming GM will make their idol look greater or something :stupid: and the obvious biased moderation doesn't do sh#t :rolleyes:
Nadal matches against federer and djokovic speaks for himself.
Fedtards can't take away anything from him.
There is no bias in moderation...that is the best part of MTF unlike other forums with a bunch of fedtards always try to glorify him.

If someone says apple is great because federer uses mac...you can imagine how brainless are fedtards. LOL

I like MTF..this is the best, hands down.

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Seriously, moderators, how is this cowsh#t of a thread still going on? Gotta be kiddin' :rolleyes:

Or let's open a thread for any random quote from any random journeyman... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
he played amazing that week. too bad it was murray in the final...very tough match up for gillou

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Beating the GOAT is the most amazing feeling. But it is at the same time an impossible task

·
Registered
976 Posts
Gilles didn't even play that great when he beat Roger those two times so it makes sense. Plus, he just seems to respect Rafa a lot. The other parts of the article were kind of funny particularly about changing the rules of serving.

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Not really, MTF is just infested by more an more brainless dulltards that think spamming GM will make their idol look greater or something :stupid: and the obvious biased moderation doesn't do sh#t :rolleyes:
A lot of the threads are opened by haters, like it or not its them who make him n1.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts