Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think?

I think it would be a greta idea, gilbert is so good at game plan and stratergy. It would be a good addition to rogers already complete game.

:worship:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gilbert has proven his style. Murray played Rafa at this years AO and played the right shots even though he lost. Roger needs more thinking tactics imo

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
It is not going to happen.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
This will be as likely as Charly Berlocq winning Wimbledon without losing a set.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh no, no, no, Brad doesn't fit in with the carefully crafted, well designed persona Roger has created for himself. Brad likes Metallica, Rogers is all about Mens Vogue and Anna Wintour...no Brad just wont do. Not to mention, he's just a jack-ass!

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
No chance

Gilbert is a huge Rafatard and a Djokovic fanboy.... not to mention him sitting almost in tears in Roddick's box after the 2004 Wimbledon final while everyone else was standing up applauding Ducky's effort

think he then would want to work with Fedbot? nope.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
markd said:
Brad likes Metallica, Rogers is all about Mens Vogue and Anna Wintour...no Brad just wont do. Not to mention, he's just a jack-ass!
Fed likes a bit of metal as well.

him, Lundgren and Koubek (but it doesnt bring out the rage in Fed like it does with Koubek - one of Bilbo's magical theories :worship: )

·
Registered
8,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I don't think that could ever, ever happen. I think Annacone is the most likely - and I've actually heard rumors about it. Cahill could be a good fit too. I think he'll have a coach by the beginning of next year, and at least before Roland Garros.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I don't think that will happen. I also think Gilbert is an arse. But, I actually think Roger teaming up with Gilbert would be good for him.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Fed likes a bit of metal as well.

him, Lundgren and Koubek (but it doesnt bring out the rage in Fed like it does with Koubek - one of Bilbo's magical theories :worship: )
Maybe the metal relaxes Federer. He is a big fan of AC/DC and along with Roitman those are the 4 metal heads of the tour.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
I was wondering when the speculation was going to begin.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts