Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and proud to be a new yorker tonight :)

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
MY GIANTS WON!!! MY GIANTS WON!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

I'm so proud of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:

WHAT AN UPSET!! :yeah:

But a :hug: for Tom Brady and the Pats. Awesome season.

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
...and also proud to be a New Jerseyan :angel:

But mainly I just didn't want the Patriots to win :rolls: I'm actually not a Giants fan the other 364 days of the year :lol: But Sean O'Hara went to my high school, so I put aside my hatred of the Giants for today ;)

·
Registered
18,865 Posts
Unbelievable victory, just too awesome:D!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the Giants, they fought for it and played an incredible 4th quarter, that was crazy:D!!!

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Alot of people, some I know and many I don't, can have some of this...

Everyone counted them down and out.

But they proved that they had heart throughout the year.

YEAY FOR THEM!!! :bounce:

I'm happy for NY too. And all the Giants fans who have suffered throughout the years. :hug:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
What terrible display by Patriots tonight. They sucked offensively entire night... and in the end they did two worst defensive mistakes I seen in ages. I am sad Pats lost, but they deserved to lose.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
The Giants didn't win by the 20-17 score I predicted, but they did win by 3 points in the upset of the century! :D And that phenomenol late fourth quarter catch by Giants backup wide receiver David Tyree is the greatest clutch catch in the history of the NFL! :eek: :worship:

·
#freeviktor
93,847 Posts
Tyree :rocker2: I have no idea how he came out of the Syracuse football program and turned out so well. Great catch indeed.

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
What a game!! GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! ELI MVP!!!!!!!! I never saw this coming after swearing at Eli's inept performances week in, week out. But the way he grew in the playoffs was immense. :hatoff: to him.
Also Tyree, two crucial catches. :worship:
And the work the defense put it, incredible. Made Brady look very ordinary.

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
And that phenomenol late fourth quarter catch by Giants backup wide receiver David Tyree is the greatest clutch catch in the history of the NFL! :eek: :worship:
The whole play was out of this world, the way Eli got away from those tackles and Tyree pulling that ball down. :worship:

·
Registered
8,505 Posts
What a game!! GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! ELI MVP!!!!!!!!
Osi, Tuck or 92 should have been MVP, not Eli. But it doesn't matter anyway, just would have liked to have seen the player who played well for the whole game get the award rather than the predictable winning QB.

You shouldn't get MVP just for one play, essentially that's why Eli got it (the Tyree pass).

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Not everyone. ;)
I have to admit that I counted them out at the beginning of the season. :eek: But in my defense, the Giants have broken my heart over and over again throughout the years. :lol:

But after they almost beat the Pats at the end of the season, I began to believe and just had a feeling before this game that they were going to win. :yeah:

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
Osi, Tuck or 92 should have been MVP, not Eli. But it doesn't matter anyway, just would have liked to have seen the player who played well for the whole game get the award rather than the predictable winning QB.

You shouldn't get MVP just for one play, essentially that's why Eli got it (the Tyree pass).
agree

MVP was the D Line of the Giants

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts

Yes, the defense was the key to victory today, but it would be hard to single out just one. I guess giving it to Eli was taking the easy way out. :lol:
Spagnuolo did a tremendous job. :worship:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts