Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
RAVE ON
18,457 Posts
I thought to say it was a lightweight compared to the 100 ton plus whales, whose corpses now litter the beaches of Canada's east coast and threaten to wipe out villages by exploding. But of course the article covered itself by claiming the new dinosaur to be the largest creature that ever WALKED on earth.

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
We've already got Gigantosaurus, Supersaurus, Megalosaurus, is this gonna be called Ultrasaurus? And what if we find an even bigger dinosaur in the future? Do we call that Superdupersaurus? And if we find an even bigger dinosaur after that?

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Godzilla?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought to say it was a lightweight compared to the 100 ton plus whales, whose corpses now litter the beaches of Canada's east coast and threaten to wipe out villages by exploding. But of course the article covered itself by claiming the new dinosaur to be the largest creature that ever WALKED on earth.
Yeah I noticed that too.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
wow what a fucking huge dinosaur
cant wait to know more too :hearts:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
We've already got Gigantosaurus, Supersaurus, Megalosaurus, is this gonna be called Ultrasaurus? And what if we find an even bigger dinosaur in the future? Do we call that Superdupersaurus? And if we find an even bigger dinosaur after that?
they have almost the same names as the zords from mighty morphing power rangers :hearts:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Interesting, I'll be looking out for more information on it in the future, that's for sure.

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
We'd call it Mirka.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts

·
10,280 Posts
I don't think Whales "walk the earth" Buddy.

Anyways, I'm always curious to see if religious groups react to this news at all.

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
trust buddyholly to spoil the boys and girls fun :lol:

yes yes the blue whale is the largest animal to have ever lived but lets face it, pretty boring creature if you ask me :p

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I don't think Whales "walk the earth" Buddy.

Anyways, I'm always curious to see if religious groups react to this news at all.
Religious groups? Why?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts