Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be GGL is dreaming of becoming a hard court player :unsure: Because he is hitting the "MM" American Tournaments :lol:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Provided he does well, who cares what he wins.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
ooh Melzer can be tough. Mabye he'll spend too much time in the locker room doing his hair, and come late to the match?

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooh Melzer can be tough. Mabye he'll spend too much time in the locker room doing his hair, and come late to the match?
:haha: :lol: :rolls: I see you must know more about Melzer than I do. I have seen his name many times in Tournament draws, but I have to confess I know nothing about him :eek:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Melzer must have been working on that hair because GGL did defeat him in the 1st Rd :) Sorry I forgot the score :eek:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Here's a photo of Jergen for you Mae. He's alright, but definitely no Guillermo Garcia-Lopez ;)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a photo of Jergen for you Mae. He's alright, but definitely no Guillermo Garcia-Lopez ;)

It doesn't look like he spends much time on his hair to me :lol: Of course, the picture was during a Match. And GGL won again :D This time not only do I not know the score, I don't even know who he defeated :eek: But he did win unless the ATP site was wrong--and I don't accept any responsibilty for them being wrong :p

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
QF Garcia-Lopez def. Isner 7-6 (4), 6-7 (1), 7-6 (11)!!!!

P.S. Why is there a photo of Melzer here??

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Guillermo :worship:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
He did very very well today:)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Andy Roddick up next :scared:

If Guille can win a set, I'll be very proud. If not, I'll still be proud :p

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
He's done brilliant this week, but I think Andy is a class above GGL for the moment. Who cares what happens, GGL can just go out there and go for broke.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
3-3*

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
4-4 :)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
*4-5 :scared:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
5-5

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
6-6

Guillermo holds to 15, takes it to a tiebreaker. His breaker record has been good recently ;)

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
1-1

1 - 20 of 34 Posts